🍉You are my Sunshine , I'm your Love🌻

" MARKHYUCK"

Lee Donghyuck..
The love of Marks life.

He promised the day when they got married that he'll protect the human sunflower at all cost.
For his happiness , the beautiful smile of his face , Mark would so anything and everything.

Donghyuck was the mitochondria to Mark.

He wanted to do everything for the younger but the younger was someone who would be happy with anything small and sincere.

When Mark wanted to surprise Donghyuck with a diamond ring , Donghyuck was super happy eating street food with Mark.

When Mark and Jeno brought the gigantic mansion and Mark personally designed their bedroom fancily , Donghyuck had his all attention on their big picture Mark had on their bedroom wall.

Donghyuck was all for love and affection. Clingy and bubbly.

He was mature when he was needed baby when he wanted.

Everything Mark would dream off to have in his partner...
Gosh... He didn't even know he was a gay... Or had a thing for boys until he met Donghyuck.

Actually.. he isn't homo or heterosexual.
He is Donghyucksexual.

When Mark came back to Korea , he wasn't sure how his life will be. He was in good relationship with Jeno but still he was worried.

But Jeno became his bro .. best friend and buddy ..
No one could say that they were actually cousins.

Then came his sunshine...
As super clingy best friend of his cousin.

Mark was sure Donghyuck has a thing for Jeno seeing the way he was clinging to him .
He even told Jeno about this but Jeno just laughed off saying Donghyuck is naturally clingy.. with people he likes.

Meant.. Donghyuck didn't like Mark. Cause the younger would run away or just hide himself whenever they would see each other.
Donghyuck was awefully awkward around Mark and that really hurt the older ...
But he didn't say anything about it.

Until one day ... When he saw Donghyuck clinging into Jeno and they were laughing and having so much fun..
Donghyuck was whispering something which made his cousin burst out into laughter.

Marks heart start aching... What if Donghyuck likes Jeno ?
When he approached to them , the younger pulled away from Jeno and looked anywhere else but Mark . Somewhat it felt like Mark caught them stealing..

" Are you and Hyuck a thing ?"

Jeno start slapping his thighs while laughing..

" Bro.... Are you nuts ?"

" You two are like always together... And clingy "

" I told you Hyuckie is naturally clingy and he is my best friend... He is way too clingy for my liking .. and I can never be romantically interested in him.... No a big no... Nada... Eww ... Gross... "

Mark forrowed his eyebrows,
" You shouldn't say like this. He is gorgeous and cute ... He looks like a living teddy bear... Why are you commenting like this Jeno ?"

Jeno arched his eyebrow ,
" Lee Minhyung.. are you having a crush on my best friend ?"

Mark averted his gaze ..
" What are you saying man ?"

" You really seemed so interested in him . Specially the stealthy glances you two share.. puufff... "

Mark rubbed his nape ,
" It's not like that.. and Donghyuck.. he just.. he always run away whenever he sees me. He doesn't even talk to me properly.. "