34 ~ Princess can be no more...

Welcome Back guys.. ❤

Also, DO FOLLOW If you are enjoying my work. *Puppy face*

Rajvardhan POV

Her angelic eyes were shedding tears when my sight fell on her. She was sitting on her Knees in almost torn clothes, barely covering her smooth body. Her right cheek had the cut as someone pierced her skin with a sharp knife. She was all covered in dirt, mud, and Red blood dripping from her body, and those long hairs were messed and the gaze was Down.

I stood stunned looking at her, A sharp Trail of losing her ran through my spine and I almost shivered. I tried to take a step in front to help her but I felt my feet frozen. I tried to move but feeling bounded.

Everything in front of me was slightly blurred and I was trying to concentrate better to see clearly.

My inner conscience was screaming loudly to go to her but somehow my feet were frozen on earth in the same place. The extremely loud screams having her name in the repetitive mode were escaping my mouth but somehow inaudible to her. The environment was dark and so do the Place. A few of man in all black clothes having a dangerous and evil aura was moving around her That increased my Impatience to higher limits.

It was all scary and enough to race my heartbeats and tension.

I need to help her.

I tried to move again but, Suddenly, A tall, dark, and scary man having long hair and carrying a sword in his arm, that he was keeping down was moving towards her. The sword was creating a screeching sound with the stoned ground surface when he was moving extremely slowly towards her. Her head was down and all I can hear was silence from her.

My body pulsated, got restless and I tried to call her but somehow feeling bounded to help her.

What the hell is happening to me?

The man Swung the Sword in the air and with a loud echoing voice moved it through her neck. Her head falls apart and her body lied on the floor.

"ABBBBHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and sat up suddenly. My heart was beating madly and I placed my hand on the chest. I felt the sweat on my face as I touched my forehead. I looked around me and realized that I was in my Chamber on the bed too. My mind instantly traveled to her but she was not there.

I got up from the bed and checked every part of the chamber feeling restless already. The nightmare was enough to give me a death attack. The sweat beads started forming on my head as I looked for her here and there. I walked to her chamber fastly and looked around. But she was nowhere to be seen.

I didn't know why my heart was aching and my body was feeling restless and all I wanted was to see her right away but she was nowhere to be seen. The nightmare was the scariest thing I had ever seen in my life and it scared me signaling as if something was about to happen soon. I checked every corner of her chamber but she was not there.

Where the hell you are Abhi? Come to me right now.

I Clapped two times and instantly an attendee shows up.

"Where is the Princess? Find her and ask her to meet me right away" I said in a breathe Instantly.

He nodded and I dismissed him quickly.

I was walking here and there in her chamber and the flashes of her laugh, anger, smile, moans blurring my vision. It all was aching my heart as I needed her now only. I wanted to see her face only once. The restlessness was killing me as time was passing.