8.00

The pair made their way to the Gilbert house to drop off Elena's diary after which they would  head to The Grills

The pair made their way to the Gilbert house to drop off Elena's diary after which they would  head to The Grills. Quinn called her mom and told her she was going out and would be back by eleven-thirty pm as she and Stefan walked down the dimly lit road. They soon came to a stop when they reached the Gilbert house.

Stefan made his way up to the door with Quinn right behind him. He was just about to knock on the door when it was pushed open and the pair was greeted with Elena's face. Stefan looked at Elena, "Sorry, I was about to knock." He continued with a slight smile, " I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act today. I know it was strange." 

Quinn looked between the two in confusion but just shrugged it off and started counting the leaves on the vine.

 "It's okay I get it, blood makes you squeamish." Elena slightly joked.

An awkward silence followed and Quinn was brought back to reality by Stefan's voice, "I'm sorry, were you going somewhere?" He asked politely.

 "Umm yeah, I was going to meet a friend." She responded with a small smile.

 "Well have a good time then" Stefan replied. 

Quinn pulled up in The Grills driveway, a smile visible on her face. Stefan and she had got to know each other a little more; it made Quinn feel happy ever since she came back to the Mystic Falls. Everyone had been treating her like some fragile little girl and it was annoying to see everyone's pitiful looks every time she turned her head.

Quinn and Stefan made their way into The Grills that was crowded, loud voices filling their ears immediately. It made Quinn's head spin, "I'm just going to step out for a bit."

"Elena is just over there, go over get to know her." Quinn finished bumping her shoulder with Stefan's. 

Quinn stood outside trying to drown out the loud noise from inside, taking deep breaths to calm her nerves when suddenly she saw a man in all black stand across the street just staring at her. The stare was intense but out of nowhere his body began to fade and Quinn looked at the man with a shock.

Quinn walked back into The Grills ignoring all the voices, "Are you going?" She heard Stefan say.

 "Going where?" Quinn asked, confused having missed a chunk of their conversation.

"To the party tomorrow night." Caroline replied looking up at her sister.

Quinn sat down with a smirk on her face, "Well I'll be there. I need to get out of the house more." She said, placing one of her hands on her sister's shoulders. Caroline smiled at her little sister happily. Quinn needed a good night out because she had been so tense since she had come home.

As the group chatted away, it wasn't long before Quinn started to yawn like crazy. "Well I'm out!" She exclaimed, getting up from her chair.

 " I'll come with you," Caroline said, rising from her chair as well and the two siblings enjoyed the drive home, talking about random stuff through the drive. It wasn't long before they were home or maybe she didn't realise it long it had been given her banter with her sister. Quinn wanted to go straight to bed but for some reason every time she closed her eyes, she saw the vanishing man.

 Quinn wanted to go straight to bed but for some reason every time she closed her eyes, she saw the vanishing man