N O T E

hi guys so i've inserted this note here at the very beginning of the book so that both my old and new readers would get the chance to see it, and yes don't worry i will update Chapter 37 but i have some bad news (or i dunno some of you might be happy)

i'm just updating you guys that i'm leaning towards on the decision of not continuing Beast King (after Chapter 37). i've just been reading through it and the comments and i have taken into consideration of fixing and rewriting it but i don't think it'll be worth it.

some comments have been mean but i understand completely where those comments are coming from. i've really ignored some of them just to keep motivating myself in updating Beast King cause there are those of you who love it just as equally to those who hate it, it's just really tiring seeing all those hate comments now.

i know that i or any author can never really please everyone but yeah, i'm sorry i'm just really tired of seeing my readers get into a fight with those people saying something hurtful towards me or the book. i don't want anyone bullying my readers(or anyone) y'all know how much i love you, and it frustrates me that i can't do anything about it.

again, i'm terribly sorry if my disclaimer/warning note at the very beginning of the book came out the wrong way. English is not my first language, it's actually my third so it is hard for me to express properly what i want to say, but by no means am i saying this as an excuse and am just explaining myself.

Beast King contains a very toxic relationship and writing this book, as some have said, made me an author who is promoting abuse, rape, and etc. but i promise that wasn't my intention and never has been.

i apologize to those i've offended and if i do come to the ultimate decision of not writing Beast King anymore, i will be publishing a special chapter that would be in Adelaide's point of view where she would be narrating what's happened from chapter 37 and so forth. this way you all would still get an ending, although rushed, and i really hope all the fighting in the comments would stop with this news.

that's all for now, sending you virtual hugs and kisses!

xoxo
MachineGunGoddess

xoxoMachineGunGoddess