Finally Ellie was discharged from hospital once again and free to be back at Dustin but she didn't tell Dustin and Ellia what the doctor said so she was on a wheelchair cause of that...

(you can think before read to know why (◐∇◐*)). Along the way back home she said nothing... Ellia was hoping she was fine while holding her sister's arm.

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Ellie's mind Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

[] So this is what the doctor said []

* flashback *

Ellie : "If I used it then I will faint?"

Doctor : "Erm..yes and it can-"

Ellie : "It can what!?"

Doctor : "If you still want to use your twin telepathy things, it might causes you to faint to death!"

Ellie : "-but can I still use it though?.."

Doctor : "Yes.. Yes.. Only for a few words and you will got a hard time to breath before fainting..."

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Ellie's Mind Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

After think of that Ellie smirked a little with a small laugh. Dustin scared what was she think of.. And they arrived at his home safely.. He bring her to her bed and gives some medicines so she fall asleep.

He leave her with a door open so he can see her well..You guys might think that Ellie is a Psychopath but no she is not! She hate to be alive because of her past.

So sorry if this was too short...I don't really have motivations now but I will on the next ep :)