°Creep°

Creep: By Radiohead

'Hi, um-you must be Sean' Kaycee whispered, not directly looking at the boy.

'Yup, and you must be Kaycee' Sean chuckled, looking at the girls curls, since her head was bent down low.

'So, I guess we're p-partnered for t-today's assignment' Kaycee stuttered, opening her book and pretending to read the information given.

'Yeah. It's going to be so fun' Sean replied, sarcasm laced in his voice. 'Assignments are so fun' he repeated, chuckling at the teacher who was nearly fast asleep on her desk. 

'So fun' Kaycee whispered, already taking down notes without Sean's opinion. He laughed at her, leaning back on his seat as he let her do all the work, not bothered by the due date or overload of work on the brunette.

 He was what you would call a popular guy. Too popular for someone like Kaycee. He was muscular, jet black hair with a beanie. Sweatpants and a T-shirt was his go to look but it drove girls crazy for God knows what reason.

Kaycee was shy and reserved. Her outfit usually consisting off a hoodie and a pair of leggings. Her glasses fitted at the ball of her nose, her head usually held down low, her hair pulled back in a low pony tail.

'Are you nearly done?' The boy asked uninterested at the work she was doing.

'Nearly' she answered, trying to look at him directly but she was too scared.

When you're here before,

Couldn't look you in the eye

The bell rang a second later for lunch, everyone sprinting out of class without the teachers dismissal. Kaycee slowly packed her books up, wanting to be the last one to leave so that she wouldn't have to bump into Sean at the lockers.

'Are you not going to leave?' Sean questioned, brow raised up as he watched the petite girl pack her bag one book at a time.

'I am' she answered nervously, feeling him stand behind her.

'You know at the rate your going at, you're lucky if you finish before schools over' Sean joked, hoping for a giggle from the girl.

'I'm done. Bye' she mumbled, turning around to be met by his gorgeous dark orbs. She was at a lost for words, any sign of acting cool was vanished.

'Are you okay? You seem neevous' Sean blurted out, removing his beanie, fluffing his hair and placing the hat back on his head.

'Perfectly fine' she replied, finally taking a good look at his perfect complexion, smile, eyes, hair. Just everything in general.

You're just like an angel

You're skin makes me cry

'Well, I should get going. See you tomorrow, Kaycee' he waved off, Kaycee following behind him until she reached her locker somewhat close to his.

'Dude, I heard you got wth Bree last night' one of Sean's friend bellowed, sending Sean suggestive looks.

'Let it go, Jules' Sean laughed, loading some books into his locker as he took out his lunch sandwich.

'Stop being so delicate with this situation. You just got with the Bree Larsson' Julian teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

'It was just a kiss. Let it go, dude. Let me live my life' he laughed back, not realizing all the attention he was receiving.

'Come on' Julian dragged him away, Sean stumbling over a bin but he picked himself up just as fast, walking away without a care in the world.

You float like a feather

In the beautiful world

'Kayc? Are you ready for lunch?' Bailey giggled, approaching Kaycee at her locker.

'Yeah, coming' she smiled, shaking away her thoughts about Sean.

'You won't believe what I heard?' Bailey squealed, once Kaycee had her lunch in her hands.

'What? That Sean got with Bree' Kaycee laughed sadly, looking away so that her best friend wouldn't notice the sadness that filled her face.

'Yes, but no. I heard that Josh B has the hots for you' Bailey exclaimed, jumping up and down.

'Well too bad I don't have the hots for him' Kaycee snorted, sitting down at the bench farthest down the cafeteria.

'Oh come on, Kayc. He likes you'.

'Whatver' Kaycee shrugged off, leaning forward when she felt an elbow pressing in her back.

'Oh sorry' a familiar voice mumbled. 'Oh hey Kaycee. Sorry' he muttered, walking away for the two girls.

'Oh my god, Sean just talked to you. And he knows your name' Bailey shrieked in a whisper voice.

'We're partners for an assignemnt' Kaycee mumbled watching Sean take a seat closest to the top of the cafeteria.

'And you didn't think to tell me?' Bailey squealed, holding onto Kaycees arm. 'Forget about Josh B. Go for Sean Lew'.

'I think you forgot the part about Sean kissing Bree' Kaycee giggled, wiping off the crumbs from her sandwich off her lips.

'So what? He knows your name' Bailey exclaimed, in a duh tone.

'Do you even hear yourself, Bails?' Kaycee laughed, throwing her empty wrapped into the bin. 'He only knows my name. That's it. He's popular, special. I'm not like that'.

I wish I was special

Your so fuckin' special

'You are so very special' Bailey consoled. 'The best friend and coolest person anyone could ever meet'.

'Thanks Bails. But you're the only one who thinks that. I'm the class weirdo. Hell, my brand is Weirdo' Kaycee laughed, not showing any sign of sadness in her voice.

'But you're pretty, and funny, and crazy talented. I bet you could beat any of these Barbie girls in any competition' Bailey comforted, confidence high.

'Just let it go, Bails. It's never going to happen. A weirdo and popular guy are not meant to be' Kaycee sighed, holding up a finger to Bailey's lip.

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here

I don't belong here

AN| HEY GUYS 👋! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS SHORT STORY. DO YOU GUYS PREFER ME WRITING NORMAL ONE SHOTS BASED ON MY THOUGHTS OR DO YOU GUYS LIKE ONE SHOTS INSPIRED BY SONGS?

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K READS. AHHHH. YALL ARE THE BEST. 😍

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX