XLIX

"lavenders"
_________________________________________

PRESENT

EUNHEE POV

"Call me if you arrive at Seoul, okay?" Chaeyoung smiled softly at me.

It was currently 9:30PM. We had atleast 10 minutes before boarding. We were at the section where only the ones with tickets were allowed inside.

"I have to go now Chae, I'm sorry I couldn't stay until tomorrow," I told her as I wrapped my arms around her, engulfing her into a sister hug.

"Take care, alright? Tell Tae I said 'hi'," Chaeyoung said and I smiled warmly as I released the hug.

"Okay, you go and rest now," I replied and I gripped the handle of my luggage before rolling it to the ticket scanner.

She waved at me with a smile and I waved back before turning my back on her and placing the ticket on the scanner.

TAEHYUNG POV

I felt his plump lips on mine.

Is this a dream?

My mind couldn't process anything as Jimin turned the doorknob of my room and shoved me inside.

He grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against the door. His hoy breath tickling my face as we both catch our breaths.

"Tell me Taehyung," he said lowly towards me, his eyelids half open as he looks at me with something in his eyes.

"W-what?" I whisper, cold shivers trailing down my spine.

"Do you want me?" He asks me in a deep voice, I swallow the lump in my throat as I try to process what was happening.

After a wave of realisation hit me I place both of my hands on Jimin's chest...

......and pushed him away as hard as I can.

"Jimin, w-we can't," I reply, sadness in my voice.

"Why not?" He replied as his footsteps neared me again, his eyes bearing into mine.

"We're... I... don't know what we are yet, what I really am! I don't know if I'm interested in men or not!" I let out, tears starting to pool in my eyes.

"No baby, don't cry," Jimin said as his eyes softened, his footsteps getting nearer but I brought my hand towards his face, signalling him to halt.

"Don't you like me?! Weren't you the one who fell for me in the first place?!" Jimin raised his voice and I flinched, fear starting to paint my eyes.

"I do like you Jimin! I just... I just don't know if I'm ready! I don't know what will be there in store for us! I don't even know if you feel the same way towards me! Maybe because you're just blinded by the fact that somebpdy loves you!" I snapped, raising my voice as a tear streamed down my left cheek.

"But I do love you Taehyung! I'm willing to protect you, I'm ready to go against the world for you!" Jimin argued back, his voice raising.

"Jimin! You don't know! I don't know! I don't know your motive towards me! Maybe you just want to be with me because you're just blinded by this so-called love! I'm scared that everyone would leave me broken!" I yelled at him.

"Its your fault you made me like this! You made yourself irresistible that I have  no choice but to let you in my heart, and look at what you've done to me! You messed me up, Kim Taehyung," Jimin said as he whispered the last part only audible for me to hear.

At that point, his brows furrowed and his lips trembled as he raised his arm towards me.

I closed my eyes shut, not knowing what he's going to do with me.

But not until something soft brushed against my cheek.

I pushed his hand away, quickly getting up to stand on my feet as I brush my shoulder past his.

"I'm sorry... Jimin... I have to go put Jungkook to bed... and... and I...

I only see you... as a friend."

EUNHEE POV

As I sat myself inside the train, I waited for the other people to come in. Since it wad already the last trip and it was late at night, there were only a few people who sat in the train.

After another few minutes, the conductor arrived and announced the train would be going now.

As the train started to move slowly, I decided to get a few minutes of rest. But then, realisation hit me.

That jack-in-the-box.

I quickly took out my handbag and took out the circular object with the man and the woman holding each other on top of it.

There weren't any people at the back part of the train, so I placed my hand on the small wire attached to the object and wound it up.

After cranking the small wire, my eyes widened as the couple who was holding each other started to move, they were rotating slowly as a music chimed in. The couple looked like they were dancing.

A very familiar music.

I closed my eyes as I let the soothing music invade my ears, the exact same music I've heard not so long ago.

Lavender blue dilly dilly lavender green

When I am king dilly dilly you shall be queen.

UNKNOWN POV

"Target has been spotted again, sir," I told the man who was seated on his chair, back facing me.

"Good, where did you see him?" He asked me.

"He's been spotted with three other men sir, he was located in the park," I replied.

"Good, are they still at the park?" He replied.

"No sir, they went back to their home not so long ago," I replied.

"Good, tell me more informartion about him and report him to me," he replied.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Oli London's robbing your house tonight.

Anyway, thank you so much for 500k reads! ROAD TO 1M!