1

SEOKJIN POV

SEOKJIN POV

"Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim! Here please! Please tell us about your newest dating news!" One of the reporters said to me.

"What Dispatch said really was true?" Another reporter asked.

"There are several rumors about you, Mr. Kim! Is this true?"

"Mr. Kim, the audience is waiting for your true answer!"

"Mr. Kim, over here please! Does your father know about this?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked inside the brightly lit mansion, catching the eye of all the reporters outside.

"I'm sorry press and reporters, but it is clearly stated in Mr. Kim's statement that he is too handsome and limited edition to have time to date," one of my staff stated as I walked in the elevator.

The two bodyguards were standing in both my sides, the elevator closing before any of the press can even touch a strand of hair from me.

"Sir, are you sure you won't be making a press conference to address this situation? This is getting too rabid that maybe even the President of the Blue House knows how this news is all over the internet and is topping number 1 on Twitter and Instagram hashtags," my secretary, standing infront of me said.

"Look at me, Jungkook," I replied and he turned his towards me, his glasses slipping down his nosebridge.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" I asked.

"I'm just letting you know, hyung," Jungkook said as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't call me hyung in office hours, please," I replied and the elevator doors opened again with a ding.

I stepped inside the 3rd floor where my office was, and all the employees and workers who were in their cubicles stood up to greet me.

"Woah, isn't that the CEO's son?"

"He's like the Vice President of KimHit Global so shut up."

"His father is retiring soon so I bet he'll be that daddy, you know?

"Not just that daddy, that daddy."

I walked inside, nodding at my workers before walking to where my office was.

"Sir, I'll be in my respective office so if you need anything, just call me, and your coffee will be delivered at exactly 8 in the morning, espresso with extra cream," Jungkook said as he stopped infront of me, looking up from his clipboard.

"Thank you Kook, you may go to your office now," I told him and he nodded before walking away from me.

I walked inside my office and sat myself down, looking at the amount of papers piled neatly on my desk and infront of my computer.

I looked at the huge window that was displaying the whole view and scenery of Seoul, and it was literally radiating all over my office.

"What a great day," I said to myself.

"To look at my face," I continued as I dropped my gaze to my face that was reflecting against the shining window.

"Look at you, Seokjinnie. You're getting into rumors now, I'm so jealous of you," I spoke as I smiled, walking to my seat before plopping myself down and looking at the papers infront of me.

I sighed deeply before turning my computer on, and opening Naver to see the amount of fake articles people wrote about me.

VICE CEO OF KIMHIT, KIM SEOKJIN, UNDER FIRE FOR DATING SCANDAL

KIM SEOKJIN INVOLVED IN DATING RUMORS

PHOTOS OF KIM SEOKJIN WITH A WOMAN SURFACES WEBSITES

"Ooh, Jin is in a relationship."

"I can't imagine Seokjin, that handsome hot stuff with a girl that's not me, he needs to pay my child support after his last instagram post! #RespectKimSeokjin"

"Whatever y'all quackers at, let's support this bigass daddy, he's a grown man in his late 20's #kimseokjin #seokjin"

"opPa waE?! wHy dID yOu lEaVe uS?"

I read the comments one by one and my lips pursed at the amount of comments actually believing this shit.

I mean, who in the world would accuse me of dating somebody when you're the son of the richest man in Seoul, the CEO of KimHit Global, home of entertainment, merchandise, malls, and furniture?

All girls would probably scream just by seeing a glimpse of me walking down the street.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

My eyes widened at my phone that was beside my computer and it was ringing.

I took it before looking at the caller ID  and swiping it open to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Seokjin-ah!" The voice boomed in the line and I my brows raised.

"What, mom?" I answered.

"I heard you have a girlfriend," she spoke from the line.

"You believe that shit? Woah, I'm mindblown, am I dating? I'm confused too," I laughed sarcastically.

"Oh shut it with your sarcasm, I won't believe it then since you're saying it yourself, but I have news for you," the voice replied and I nodded, crossing my leg as I waited for her answer.

"Sure, continue," I said.

"You'll be moving out from now on."

"What? You're kicking me out, basically," I said.

"Uhm, not really. You're 29, I only let you live with us because I don't want sasaengs breaking into your house."

"Oh, so you're getting me house of my own?" I asked.

"Yup, your stuff is on it's way and I'm texting you the location. If you don't go into your new home I will deadass throw you my Gucci heels."

"Yes, mom. What makes you think I'd not end up in my home?" I ask her as a small smile forms in my lips.

"Remember that time I got you an apartment in Italy so you could stay there when you went abroad, your ass booked a hotel room instead."

"Ah, that time. I may or may not have forgotten about that apartment," I said and cheekily smiled.

"Yeah, right. And oh,

You're getting a maid."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Housemaid 'Her' is now renovated!

Can't believe I was so cringy back in 2018.