Chapter 1 Morning

*beep beep beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and with my hazy eyes I check to see if the time was right.
5:30am
Yup I was right. As I got out of bed I rub the sleep out of my eyes and started my day. I always hated getting up early for school it was never my thing, but I had to if I wanted to be on time. As I start to flatten my hair and think about how the day is going to start out.
"Aw great" I told myself, "I don't want to go to school today." I said to myself in the mirror. "You know who your going to see, right?" It never occurred to me how weird it was talking to myself but then again when your always alone I guess it really doesn't matter. As I am almost finished with getting ready I check to see what time it was.
6:30am, time to leave. I hate riding my bike it was alway cold in the morning and I could never get a ride from my mom because she's either out of town or she's too 'busy'. Anyway, I checked to see if my bike had any problems before actually going to school. "Nope" then I checked to see if my two dogs needed any food or water. The water bowl was fine but the food bowl needed to be filled. I huffed and filled the bowl up. Then I finally went to school. By the time I left it was 6:45am and when I got to school I checked my phone again
7:15am finally at school. As I lock up my bike my thoughts go back to why I didn't want to be here in the first place. I started to get sad so I played some music. Game over by falling in reverse started to play. People think it's weird that I like to be at school early, but I only like it because no one is here, so it's quiet. As I sat down on the stairs I turned on my phone. I had a notification from younow, Diego was live. I stared watching Diego about a month ago and he has never failed to make my day. He was talking about how he had to go to work the next day. This made me smile. I started asking him, how his day was. I like doing things like that, because most girls would say 'your hot' or 'I love you'. I'm not saying it's stupid or anything it was just never my style.
All of the sudden I got a tiny tap on my head. It was my friend roni. I didn't realize it but when I looked up almost everyone was at school. Confused, I looked at my phone to what time it was. It was 7:40 am almost time for school. Then I herd diego saying he was going to get off and go get some breakfast. I said my goodbyes and turned my phone off. Roni was by my side and I gave her a smile. She said "ugh I don't want to be here to many idiots"