44. CREEPY

| CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR |

CREEPY.

"LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE BLUSHING!"

Cassiopeia felt her face heating up yet again. Ever since she got back from Hogsmeade with Remus, she couldn't get the grin off of her face. She had never expected to find love, she thought she would have either been married off to a son from the 'purest' family or simply just died alone. Never in her wildest dreams did Cass think she would even fall in love so hard, especially not with one of her and her brother's best friends. 

"You really are, Cass," Lily agreed, "What did you guys do?"

Marlene and Liv both winked and wiggled their eyebrows suggestively.

The Slytherin shook her head, chuckling softly, "Not that," She said, pushing the Hufflepuff's shoulder, "We said the L word though."

Lily, Liv and Marlene all let out the loudest squeals ever. Their eyes widened as they grinned at their black haired friend before all three began throwing questioned at her left and right. With a permanent smile on her lips, Cassiopeia happily answered every one of them.

-

REMUS LAID ON HIS BED, a muggle book was opened up in his hand but he couldn't even pay attention to it. Instead, his thoughts were quite literally swarmed with Cassiopeia Black. 

"What's gotten Moony so smiley?" James suddenly questioned, his voice caught Remus' attention briefly.

"I don't know," Sirius shrugged, looking between his friends, "Maybe he snuck into my Firewhiskey stash," The black haired boy suggested, he opened the bottom drawer of his bedside table, checking over how many bottles he had left, "Two of them are missing."

"That wasn't me," Remus said in a dreamy voice, "I think Cass took them."

"Then what are you on?" James interrogated, jumping off of his bed to walk over towards the werewolf. 

"I'm just happy," Remus shrugged, the grin permanently etched upon his face, "Can I not be happy?"

"Of course you can, it's just creepy," Sirius told him, inspecting Remus' face.

"Very creepy," Peter called out from his bed. He was busy testing out all the Bertie's Every Flavour Beans, spitting the disgusting ones into a empty packet he found nearby. 

"Unsettling," James nodded, taking off his glasses and wiping the lenses with his shirt. 

"Terrifying, really," Sirius snorted.

Remus didn't say anything, instead he let out a soft hum as he finally placed the book down, knowing very well he wasn't going to get any reading done that evening. His dark eyes were practically superglued to the ceiling, a dreamy look on his face with a cheesy grin across his lips. 

It took the werewolf several seconds before he realised that his friends were all watching him intently, all three of them trying to figure out what was happening with him. With a happy sigh, Remus finally spoke up, "I'm in love, boys."

Sirius' eyes widened, "I swear to Merlin, it better be with Cass or I'll cut you."

Remus' eyes finally got torn from the ceiling and fell upon the black haired boy, his face was enraged, "Of course it's Cass!" Remus exclaimed, sitting back up, "I don't think I could ever love anyone the way I love her," He sighed, moving up on his bed to sit against the headboard.

"Wow, Moony, you're really smitten, aren't you," James commented, plopping himself down on the foot of Remus' bed, his lips upturned into a genuine smile. None of the Marauders have ever seen the werewolf this happy, it was a incredibly rare sight.

"I'm happy for you both," Sirius said genuinely, his anger turning into joy as he clasped his hand around Remus' shoulder, the two of them grinning at one another.

James suddenly jumped up, throwing his arms up in the air as his glasses flew right off his face, "I get to be the Godfather to their children! Ha! I beat you, Paddy! Eat shit!"

AN- This was definitely more of a filler chapter,