Chapter Seventy-Five

Third Person

It's the last day of the whole preparation for the girls' comeback but everyone is still hyped and energetic. They are all motivated to finish the project and now one is complaining about it.

The girls are also just having fun, it's something they like doing, especially since they knew that it'll be worth it after.

Everything for their fans, they say. They are sure that the comeback will be well appreciated by their fans.

While the other girls are on set, the rest have their own businesses around the studio. Some are taking selcas that eventually will be shared with their fans. The others are just watching, napping, and sometimes, the usual, playing around.

As the usual set of comeback preparation, there will be always a behind the scene. The managers are holding some cameras to small talk with the members about this preparation and how excited they are.

"Look at her, she's excited that she fell asleep." Jihyo teased as she points at Y/N who was sleeping at their waiting place as it was not yet their turn.

Kris laughed as she points the camera to Y/N who was sleeping soundly with her makeup on.

"She was the first member who woke up first along with Tzuyu, they are always early, but when we are on the set, they're like this," Jihyo said as she shook her head while her hands are resting on her waist.

But of course, those are just pure adoration.

"Her battery runs out fast," Kris said.

"For real, she just finished eating, then that," Jihyo said exposing the girl.

As Jihyo's turn is about to come, Y/N wakes up because, after Jihyo, it's her turn.

"Ah, she's awake now, everyone," Jihyo said while Y/N is only looking at her confusedly.

It's only a matter of seconds before she realized that Jihyo is videoing for the documentary on comeback preparation.

Y/N smiled as she covered her face as soon as the embarrassment hits her. Not so long, Sana walked in and also joined the two.

"You're done?" Jihyo asked Sana.

"Yeah."

The three sat together, Y/N in the middle while Jihyo held the camera.

"Y/N, show us how you do your intro when you vlog."

Y/N scoffed as she looked at Jihyo as if she were checking if she was serious.

"Don't you watch her vlogs, do it then," Sana said.

"Hi everyone! We are Twice!" Jihyo said.

"That's too basic." Sana joked as she laughed with Y/N.

"Y/N do it." Sana said.

"I'm not gonna do it."

"Why not?"

"because."

"She just woke up, she's not in the mood," Jihyo said.

"It's not that, I just don't feel like doing it. It's embarrassing." Y/N chuckled.

"Do it for us, come on."

"Nope."

Jihyo sighed as she gave up.

"Tell us what's your favorite part of the whole preparation," Jihyo said.

Sana looked at the younger as she thinks of her answer.