Chapter 8

Second chapter for today, ayee✊🏼

"Ready for the tour?" I asked the blonde in front of me and gave her a gentle smile

Mina also smiled back while she played with her fingers nervously.
We both stood at the entrance of the school and waited for the other seven students to show up.

"What about you?"

She must have noticed the slight tension of my body and a little worry flashed across her face.

I instantly lowered my shoulders and tried to look a bit more comfortable.

"Well, if I had a choice, I would already be at home."

"Why are these boys are a problem though? You almost look like you're archenemies."

The question took me by suprise and I bit my lower lip, keeping quiet.

Should I tell her about it?

Mina had no idea why everyone in this town avoided the group and it was probably better, if she knew about it.

Unconsciously I looked down at my hands and ran my fingertips over the visible burns that now adorned my once flawless skin.

I sighed softly before I finally looked up again.

I wanted to tell her about it, but I decided to leave out the details because of the fear, that I might become emotional.

I didn't want to be overwhelmed by grief and anger right now.

"Where do I begin... I guess this all happened two years ago when our school chemistry lab exploded.

To keep the story short: The two gangs SVT and NCT were involved in a fight, which led to our school burning. A small group of students died... as well as my-"

"You?" a deep, husky voice suddenly sounded and my head immedately snapped in his direction.

All seven NCT members stood in front of me, each with a more smug look on their face than the other.

For a short moment I looked at each person individually and laughed ironically when I recognized the typical bad boy look:
Styled and dyed hair, dozens of piercings and leather jackets everywhere - what a cliché.

To my surprise, it wasn't Donghyuck who interrupted me.

It was Mark Lee, who now slightly raised his chin in order to look down on me snootily.

Before I could realize it, I was again filled with this one feeling that had been bothering me since this morning.

My breaths became shorter and shorter while my chest rose and fell more and more.

It was almost as if all of my physical control was slowly slipping away and instead there remained a strange dizziness.

"Let's go," I ignored his cold and intense glare and quickly grabbed Mina's wrist before pulling her down the corridor.

"Aren't you supposed to show us around?" it now came from Jaemin, whose eyes I could literally feel at the back of my head.

I refused to stop and turn around though.

"What do you think I'm doing right now, you moron? Follow me already."

"To your right you will find the cafeteria, as you should already know

If you don't have time to eat in the morning, you can still come and buy some food. Opposite are the toilets."

Until now, we just have been walking through one hall at a time, while the boys surprisingly followed me in silence.

I would have expected them to complain about one thing or another, but even for that the seven seemed too unmotivated.

The next stop was the bulletin board and I stopped in front of the many posters that were displayed there in all kinds of colours.

"I don't know if you've received the notes so far, but you are obliged to join at least one school club," I spoke in a bored, monotonous voice and looked at their faces as they read through the club offers one by one.

"How exactly do I sign up?" it came with interest from Renjun, who, unlike the others, had a somewhat friendlier tone in his voice.

"You can find the club president on the bottom right of the posters. Just remember the name, introduce yourself to the person and explain them that you want to join their club."

"Min Sunghee," Donghyuck suddenly looked me intensely in the eyes and for a brief second I could have sworn that the blood in my veins froze to ice.

The way my full name left his pink lips sent an unpleasant shiver down my body.

"Huh?" I cleared my throat somewhat taken aback.

"Min Sunghee," he repeated tiredly and all my neck hair began to stand up.

"Do you know her?"

I blinked several times and glanced briefly at Mina before I paid attention to him again.

"Why do you ask?"

"I want to join her boxing club."

Sooo here's the second chapter🙈I posted two because I have my finals this week so I probably wont be able to update on the usual third day

I posted two because I have my finals this week so I probably wont be able to update on the usual third day

Hope you liked them

Edit:
The beginning is probably kinda cringey but I'm getting better 😔🤚🏼