Chapter 10: A Century of Cutie Marks

(Y/N) was currently in his house and in his room practicing a magic spell as he was reading a spell book on a nearby table. The spell he was practicing was a reverse spell to get anything that was damaged back to how it normally is. He had eaten an apple to the core of it and tried to see if he could reverse the process back to normal.

(Y/N): Okay, so if I get this just right. I should be able to get this apple back to how it originally was before.

(Y/N) then glowed his horn and in an instant, the apple flashed and it was a whole non-eaten apple again. (Y/N) smiled at his ability to learn so many spells.

(Y/N): I guess when you're an alicorn, doing most magic spells are easier than you think. But maybe that's just how I am. . . I don't know.

As he was talking to himself however, a tiny little bug like creature flew down in front of him and it had a blue body and green eyes.

(Y/N): Oh, hi there little fella. I never seen a creature like you before. What exactly are you?

Then suddenly, rapid knocks were heard at (Y/N)'s door as he rushed over to it and opened it to see Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: (Y/N)! Thank Celestia that you're home! Do you have a pair of cymbals, a tambourine, a tuba, and some maracas?!

(Y/N): Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Slow down there Pinkie. How come you need those instruments anyway?

Pinkie Pie: You haven't seen all of Ponyville?!

(Y/N): All of Ponyville?

(Y/N) walks out of his house to see hundreds of the same creatures flying around and eating everything in sight. He was just dumbfounded by what he was seeing.

(Y/N): What are these things?! They're tearing up the entire town!

Pinkie Pie: Parasprites! They're creatures that actually supposed to eat food and apparently Twilight somehow made them stop eating the food to eat all of everything instead.

(Y/N): Oh no! One just flew into my house!

(Y/N) dragged Pinkie inside of his house to try to stop the single parasprite that was in his house, but the time that they both got into the living room, the damage had already been done. The parasprite multiplied as there were dozens now and they took bites out of many things in (Y/N)'s room such as a coffee table, the couch, and his bookshelf. (Y/N) then turns to Pinkie with a worried look on his face.

(Y/N): Okay Pinkie, you said that you know how to contain these annoying little bugs?

Pinkie Pie: Yes! Do you have any trombones or maracas?

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow at that, but he knew that Pinkie knows the answer to stopping the parasprites that were in Ponyville.

(Y/N): No I don't, but I think if we go to the music shop, we should be able to get those items.