Custody

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

Wait.. what did he asked me now?

"You know.. like a date? I mean.. not like a date date. More like a hang out.. but if you want.. it can be a date.. or i--*"

"V-ssi.." I called him out before says more.

"Sorry..*ahem* S-so? What do you think?" I looked at him not knowing what to say.

"I.. I don't know what to say.." I scratched my arm and bite my lip.

"O-oh.. you don't have to answer right away.." he said then hold my hand. "Besides.. you've got my number right? Just text me if you'll say yes.. but please say yes.. I mean, I'm not forcing you to say yes.. Its just.. It will be nice if you say yes--*"

"V-ssi.." I called him out again. He stopped for a second and apologized again. Goodness he looked like an innonect child that has to apologize everytime. Is he really like this? "I.. I will think about it.. on my way home.." I smiled.

His face lit up at my answer. He gave me the biggest smile. That boxy smile..

"Really? Thank you Sae-jun-ah! It made me happy!" He cheered.

We smiled at each other before he gustured me to walk towards the entrance. I saw Sue on the sidewalk and we walked towards her just in time the taxi arrived. We bid V good bye and got on the vehicle.

But before we leave, V knocked lightly on my side of the window. I opened the window and he rested his arms on the window frame.

"I'll be waiting for your response miss." he said then he winked at me. I chuckled at him and nodded. He backed off a little and let the vehicle leave the premises.

"I saw that." Sue said crossing her arms at me.

"Saw what?"

"That." she said raising her eyebrow at me. "Oh Sae-jun-ah. Taehyung clearly shows interest on you. And not just him. ALL OF THEM. I'm kinda jealous of you right now--*"

"Woah. Woah! Gurl.. I need to stop you there." I said interrupting her. She looked at me confused. "What are you saying?? Where did you even get that kind of idea?"

"Come on See-j! Don't act like you don't see or feel anything. THEY LIKE YOU."

"What?! No. That can't be."

"Really? Tae just winked at you. And let me guess. He just asked you to go out with him?" I looked at her shocked. She smirked at me. "Yup. That means yes."

"H-how did you even know that??"

"Cause I have girl instincts! Are you even a girl?? Besides. You got an ex-boyfriend. You should know about that stuff already." I just rolled my eyes at her. "Give him a chance dumby! Look. You've been asked out on a date--*"

"Its not.. a date."

"And I don't care. Just.. put it this way. You've been asked out by Kim Taehyung. One of BTS members. BTS girl! Do you know how many ARMYs are dying right now to be in you're position??? Do you know how lucky you are right now? You're living the Y/N'S life for god sake!"