| 31

Third Person's POV

"Dad? I'm back!" Taehyung called out to his father as he make way for his lover to come in. The black haired looked so nervous yet excited meeting Taehyung's dad.

"You sure, he's gonna allow me to stay?" Jungkook whispered so timidly to the younger he looked at him incredulously. "Are you... scared?" The lilac asked with full of concern lingering in his tone.

The latter slowly nodded his head in agreement. "Hey, everything will be aright, okay?" He gave a reassuring smile towards the older teen who slowly nodded his head once again.

"Taehyung! You're back!?" A voice from the kitchen answered as a familiar figure came out from the kitchen ahead of the two males. "Ah! Who is this gentleman?" His father asked enthusiastically as he made his way to Jungkook while wiping his wet hands onto the apron he was wearing.

"This is Jungkook. He is..." He peeked a look at Jungkook who gave him a small nod. He pursed his lips as he sighed. "He's a close friend of mine. The one I told you about from the hospital."

His dad made an 'o' with his mouth as he nodded his head, understanding who was this black haired coconut-styled stranger in the middle of his house.

And realization hits him.

"Oh! The one you always talk about!" He emphasised on the word 'always' as a way to tease the younger teen. "Dad!" Jungkook let out a small laugh as he brought up his hand onto Taehyung's hair and ruffles them softly.

His father noticed the sudden touching Jungkook was giving towards his son, but nonetheless kept quiet about it.

"Is it okay if he stays here with us, dad?" The lilac asked politely which allows a smile crawling up to his father's lips. "Why, of course. The more the merrier!" He answered cheerfully while making his way back to the kitchen.

"Cupcakes will be out soon so get change, boys." The younger teen smile as he shake his head at his father's hobby. Unlike some guys, his dad enjoys baking!

He loves that part of him as his father would always bake cheese cakes, butter cakes or vanilla flavoured cupcakes whenever they had the time to. Consider it a 'bonding session'.

The two males made their way up to Taehyung's room as the lighter haired closes the door behind him. "Why are you so calm when I didn't expose our relationship, kook?"

The lilac asked as he examine Jungkook's movements. The latter paused whatever he was doing before facing the younger teen. "I... don't want to ruin your relationship with your dad... you guys look so inseparable and I would hate myself for ruining that strong bond the two of you had together."

The black haired slowly looked down onto the ground. Of course he didn't want to ruin Taehyung's relationship with his dad. Not only that, he's the only one left in Taehyung's life.

Suddenly two feet appeared in front of him as he tore his gaze from the ground to his lover in front of him.

"No, you won't. I'll talk to him about it, okay? Go wash yourself up first." Jungkook hesitated his movements, but nodded his head. Taehyung walked over to his cupboard and took out a spare towel which was in pastel blue, decorated with turquoise stripes.

"I'll prepare some clothes for you." Jungkook nodded his head before entering Taehyung's spacious bathroom. The younger sighed as he got out from his room while making his way to his dad nervously.

He walked into the kitchen as his dad spotted him walking towards him. "Hey uh... dad?" The lilac called out softly towards his father who was currently taking out the cupcakes from the oven.

"What's up, bud?" He answered as he carefully placed the cupcakes onto the cooling tray. Taehyung kept silent momentarily before blurting out two words.

"I'm gay."

.
.
.

"Nani? You... are?" The older male in the kitchen asked as he wanted to vouch on what he was hearing from his son. He watched as Taehyung nodded his head before speaking.

"You can disown me or whatever but I'm not going to hide my sexuality just because I'm gay." The lighter haired stated confidently as he watched his father's every movements and expressions.

"W-what? Disown you? Never! I'm just glad that you're happy being gay. I don't mind if you are and I can never disown you, my child." Tears were threatening to pour out from Taehyung's eyes as he watches his dad opening his arms wide while a tear shed from his dad's eyes.

Taehyung swiftly plummet into the embrace as he tears of happiness spilled out. "Thank you for accepting me, dad." He croaked out as he sniffle a sob. "You're my son. I could never abandon or disown you. Now who's this lucky guy?"

He asked as Taehyung chuckle. His gaze went up to his room as his father laughed. "It's that coconut haired guy, ain't it?" The lighter haired giggled as he nodded his head.

They smiled through their tears, unaware of the black haired standing behind the wall with a smile on his face. He was happy that Taehyung was accepted form his dad and that he approved on their relationship, totally not minding Taehyung's dad calling his hairstyle a coconut.

<><><><><><><>

"Jungkook? You're done showering?" The surprise teen asked as the first thing he was met with was Jungkook sitting on the edge of his bed, wearing Taehyung's oversized Gucci shirt and a black sweatpants.

The latter nodded his head as he stood up from the bed while making his way to the lighter haired who was still standing at the door entrance. He embraced the younger as he sighed into his soft lavender hair. "Your dad accepted us?" He asked soothingly while stroking the younger's hair.

Taehyung laughed as he wrapped his arms around the older male. "You eavesdropped on our conversation, huh?" The latter shrug his shoulder as he looked at the lilac.

"I wanted to ask you for a spare boxers and 'accidentally' heard your conversation with your dad." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the latter while giving a quick peck on his cheek.

"Yeah, right. 'Accident— wait..." The lighter haired stared at the black haired in horror. "YOU AREN'T WEARING ANYTHING BELOW THOSE SWEATPANTS!?"

He yelled as his face went flushed. Jungkook lazily gave a mischievous smirked as his grip around Taehyung tightened. "You got that right, cutie~" He whispered huskily into the lilac ears, sending the younger to shudder.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" The latter sing songed as he threw— literally threw the poor lilac onto the bed and walked dangerously towards him. Not before locking the door of course.

"OH HELL NAH! JUNGKOOK! GET OFF!"

"Nah~"

- End of Chapter 31

*lenny face*