Unconditional.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter took so long. A part of me was somewhat scared to give it to you guys just because I wanted it to be perfect... I've never had so many people reading my story at the same time, there's so much room for disappointment and that's what I've been trying to avoid. This chapter took longer because I wanted it to be as perfect as I could make it so I hope it does well.......

Also, this is what you wanted... This is what you asked for... It's finally here...

HARRY'S POV:

    "How do you like the moon here?" I ask her, and she looks back over her shoulder.

    "I love it... Because it's all you can see... You don't see the stars but you see the moon... It's odd, but it's nice.." She tells me, and turns back forward, pressing her back to my chest as we sit on the balcony in my apartment. We have blankets surrounding us, the night chill bearing down. Her cheeks, and the tip of her nose are a soft red due to the wind chill.

    "Baby it's cold..."

    "So warm me up." She has a suggestive tone in her voice, and I lean forward, pressing a kiss to the cold skin behind her ear. "Let's go in." She speaks up, and moves away from me. I watch her move away, the silk dress still on her. The gold flashes with the city light surrounding us as she slips in through the balcony doors. I pick up the blankets, and follow her in, reaching for her but she slips away.

    "Hey, come back..." I softly whine as I throw the blanket on the couch.

    "Why don't you make me." She raises an eyebrow at me, and I shake my head.

    "You don't know what you're asking for Cherry." I warn her, and she puts her hands behind her back, clasping them there as she stares forward at me, her eyes soft.

    "I know exactly what I'm asking for..." Her voice isn't suggestive or playful anymore. Her voice is soft and kind, just as i've heard before, but it's different now. It's got a soft wanting in it. I walk forward to her slowly, and push her hair back so I can hold her face between my hands. I bend down to her, meeting her height so I can press my lips to hers. Every kiss resembles warmth, and it gives me that, it feels like a sweet pour of warm honey throughout me, and I always gladly accept it. As soon as my lips part from hers I decide now that there's no point in waiting any longer for any of this. She's my girlfriend now, she's someone I love... She doesn't need this, but both of us want it...

    "Up you go.." I take her hips in my hands, and lift her up, throwing her over my shoulder.

    "My legs work perfectly fine, just thought I'd let you know." She throws the sass over to me as she props her head up.

    "Just lending a helping hand... That's just the kind of person I am." I joke with her, and she laughs softly as I reach the top of the stairs, and push through my bedroom door. As soon as I'm at the foot of the bed I move her back over my shoulder, and throw her down softly, watching her hit the mattress. The comforter fluffing around her, her hair softly falling and fanning around her. She leans up again, and her hand takes hold of my belt, pulling me forward. I raise an eyebrow at her as she smirks up at me, her hands moving to unlatch it. "I can do that on my own baby..." I joke, a smirk coming to my lips.

    "Just lending a helping hand... That's just the kind of person I am." She uses my words from before as she works her fingers to unbutton the jeans I wear. I thought about this, what I had wanted for this moment between us, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized... I don't need anything special. I don't need flower petals, or special lights... I don't need anything but the woman in front of me. She's all that I need in this moment, and her alone makes this special enough. I take her hands, stopping them, and as I move them back, she moves them up, holding my face between her soft fingertips. I don't let my eyes leave hers as I move forward, my fingertips moving to the hem of her dress, moving it up, bunching it around her thighs as I join her on the bed.