FOUR

During weekends I bid my finest to be the nuisance in the community ballet class for children in my beloved, friendly neighborhood

During weekends I bid my finest to be the nuisance in the community ballet class for children in my beloved, friendly neighborhood. Residing my generous behind on the bleacher mounted for the visitors, i sucked on the straw, drinking cherry slurpiees from carton. I grinned at any young girl who accidentally happened to intersect with my gaze.

Known well that it made them uncomfortable and creeped them, I still did it.

It became a habit after some of them took interest in my duck dance that I tried to teach them after the class had once finished during my initial visit here- but turns out, those sparkles in their eyes were tears of horror to watch a twenty two year old girl with her drunken ass dance, sway among them in broad daylight.

I was respectfully showed my way to the exit by the tutor who arrived fifteen minutes late.

Somehow I managed to apologize the next day, confessed that I was drunk because of ever annoying Oliver who ridiculed me, calling me a nun because of my low alcohol tolerance. I intended to prove him wrong and ended up somehow there.

The tutor was too nice a lady and read me few verses of holy book, then she asked me to take refuge on side and enjoy the art executed by the girls.

The little cuties with their bubbly hair buns and chubby cheeks never liked me, but the teacher Melissa- she liked me quite a bit more than she should have.

"Oh dear, you look so flustered. Would you like it if I treat you with some coffee- there Is this new-

"I have had three cups this morning" I shrugged, smiling while scrunching my nose in stigma. "sorry" I drag it out sweetly.

"Oh- it's okay. so-" she looked away, flustered as her cheeks acquired a tinted shade. I smirked to myself very aware of who she might be wondering about next. "-so is your brother- I mean-

"Is Felix picking me up today as well?" i nodded saving her some energy " yes he is"

When she sighed, I got up of the seat. She was taller by many inches- probably 5.9 in feet she towered my frame. But she was too perfect for Felix- she was a shy ballerina and he was doctor who recently graduated his medical school.

They complimented each other.

But I also could say that- if wasn't for Felix, she might have been hitting on me.

"I have to go now" I mumbled and weaved my path through the uneven seaters. When I got to the gym floor- I heard the children whisper as I walked.

"She is so pretty"

"But why does she have to be so scary?"

Then someone gasped.

"What if she is a child abductor?"

Suddenly on impulse I turned. They withered, taking couple steps in retreat. Steady slow steps, I neared them. Placing my gloved hands on my waist I gazed at them with narrowed eyes.