Chapter 25: The past is a b!tch

What's your favourite Netflix show?

Mine changes everyday but I like Top boy.

————————————————————————

Due to Adriano's lack of communication skills we landed at the wrong air strip in Milan when we were supposed to land in Rome.

Funny because he talks so much, you'd think he would know how to book a flight correctly, apparently not.

"Why don't we just go back on the jet and fly to Rome?" I question simply.

"Because if you want to fly privately you have to notify headquarters in advance, meaning we have to wait another day." Adriano tells me.

"We can just take a car." Christian tells us, as he makes his last steps off the jet.

"Sounds easy enough, how long is the drive?" I ask breathing in the fresh Italian air once again.

"About 7 hours." Christian sighs.

I draw my attention to Adriano who is trying to sneak out from my view, my face screws up at him and he distinctly notices.
"You had one damn job Cagna," (bitch). I shout throwing my purse at him stabbing him in the eye.
Oops.

The car we got had three rows, one person would have to sit at the very back.
All of our eyes turned onto Adriano texting innocently on his phone.

"Hell no, no way, how do I even fit in there?" He complains.

"Get in stupid or I promise we are leaving you here." I say flicking him off.

Adriano jumps in the back and we all stack our luggage on top of him crushing him to the bottom of his seat.

"How am I supposed to breathe?" He whines trying to scramble himself out.

"You're not, that's the point." Xavier jokes along with Diego.

"Can I drive?" I ask Christian giving him a sad face that I hoped would encourage him.
Apparently not.
Sienna you're fucking 18 of course it didn't work.

"Do you even have your license?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"No but why does that matter?" I screw my face up.

He sarcastically pushes me into the car, "because Tigre, I want to live." (Tiger). He says jumping into the drivers seat and zooming off, barely leaving time for me to even get into my seat.

Bitch.

Since I wasn't a fan of road trips, especially with these crackheads, I plugged my earphones into my ears and switched my volume up to the max, drowning out Diego and Xaviers unnecessary conversations.

I looked over to my left and saw Dominico's annoyed expression, I could tell he was not going to enjoy these seven hours, but it made me laugh slightly.

Just as sleep was about to overcome my eyes, I felt a blow of air on my neck which immediately woke me.

"Diego what the fuck are you doing?" I scold him when I come to see that he is whistling in my direction.

"I don't know. I'm bore-." He cuts himself off,
"SHIT!" He says ducking down out of the windows view.

I look around instantly to see we are stuck in traffic, what the hell is he doing?

"Diego what is wrong with you?" I say kicking him off my lap which he is leaning on.

"That girl out the window." He points.