𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐘 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 - ✔

Skeppy - Thinking out loud

"Hey, guys!" Zak greeted, sitting criss-crossed with his legs on the bed and with you next to him. You were playing with some of the strands of his fluffy hair, half paying attention to what he was saying, half getting lost in your own thoughts, even if you knew the people on the stream could see the cute affection of your hands in his hair, and his hand on your bare thigh, but you didn't care. Neither of you did. At some point, they had to know, and if they figured it out it wouldn't matter much.

People had shipped the two of you for quite a long time, and 3 months ago, Zak had kissed you out on the balcony in the apartment you two shared. Your relationship was still relatively new, so you didn't want to make an official announcement until the two of you had build the foundation, and were somewhat stable in your evolved friendship. Although both you and Zak had hinted at a relationship being possible between you guys, such as the small affections towards one another, like the hand on your thigh, or you playing with his hair as he talked, you had never officially confirmed it. If people found out, they found out. End of discussion. 

 "I decided that my life wasn't hard enough, and that I wanted to do another sleepstream. This time, I've brought my gi- my good friend, Y/N, with me, because I decided for her, that her life wasn't hard enough, either," Zak explained, making you let out a slight giggle as you waved at the facecam. You could see the chat going crazy about your current position, more so commenting on Zak's hand on your thigh and not so much you playing with his hair. 

"So, the rules are simple: 10 dollars, and we answer whatever question you guys have for us. 30 dollars to blast any song of your choice on my speakers on full volume. 50 dollars, and we smash either a raw egg or a hard-boiled egg on the other's head, without either of us knowing what's what. And, lastly, 100 dollars, and we do a dare of your choice." He said, his thumb unconsciously rubbing circles on the exposed skin on your thigh, much like he always did whenever the two of you would go to bed. It always sent shivers down your spine 

It was crazy, how much a single touch from his hand could affect you. Sometimes it scared you, thinking of how much control laid in Zak's hands, and how much he could potentially destroy you. But you trusted Zak with your life, and you knew he would never intentionally hurt you. 

"KillianDogLover has donated 10 dollars," the monotone voice of your donation-bot said suddenly, "Is it true that you're bald, Skeppy?" 

You couldn't keep the small smile off of your face when Zak scrunched up his nose at the question and furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

"No, no!" He protested, swinging his arm up to his fluffy hair that you had your fingers in, in frustration, "I'm not bald, I have hair!" 

"Are you sure?" You giggled, "I don't see much of anything up there..." 

"Don't test me Y/n," Zak warned playfully, "I know your weak spot." 

He poked your side to demonstrate, knowing you were extremely ticklish there, and smirked victoriously when you squirmed away from him with a small jump.

A song suddenly started blaring through the speakers, causing Zak to screech very manly, may you add, as he nearly flew 6 feet into the air from pure shock. 

You both knew immediately what song it was, as you had forced Zak to listen to it just last week: A remix of Zak saying "Henya", made by a guy called Faster on YouTube came on, and Zak didn't even try to hide the displeasure he felt. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he threw it back, groaning loudly.

You laughed at his reaction, and got up from where you had sat, Zak's hand falling from your thigh. You started doing twirls with your hands in the air, the blanket around your shoulders landing on the ground with a small thud that was drowned out by the music.