Part 23

Arguements..

Next day morning Arnav was the one who woke up first from sleep. He was now little bit alright compare to yesterday night. He stretched his arm while getting up and suddenly he noticed Khushi who is sitting and sleeping beside him, she is in uncomfortable position. After seeing her face he recalled about nite incidents how she brought him to bed room., how she fed him his food and how she took care of him by keeping wet cloth. He is lost seeing her face., remembering his mom.

Suddenly he heard message beep sound which made him to give sense. He glanced at his mobile few unwanted message was there., he left it and looked at Khushi again., seeing her position he went near to her. His hands hesitated to touch her but he tried to make her to lie properly.

Feeling some touch Khushi jerked from her sleep in shock, after seeing Arnav she got relief she clutched her heart.

Arnav uttered., Relax its me...

Khushi tried to get up but she yelped in pain by holding her neck.

Arnav noticed it and asked., what happen.

Khushi replied with keeping hand on her neck side., nothing... just my neck is paining.

Arnav said., May be for long time you kept your neck on same side... wait I bring medicine.

Khushi replied with pain., No its okay Arnavji already you are not well.

Arnav said in stern tone., shut up...don't move from here. Khushi nodded like obedient girl and he went out to get medicine.

After getting medicine from local shop he came in few minutes. He asked her where its paining. Khushi touched that place and told him.

Arnav touched it and asked her, here... Khushi is not expecting this that he, himself will put medicine, she is feeling uncomfortable so she just nodded as yes.

Arnav took little medicine and started to put it on that place, she closed her eyes tightly in pain. After putting medicine slightly he massaged which made her to hold his hand to stop, as it was paining.

Arnav looked at her and asked, who asked you to sleep in that position.

Khushi looked him with surprise and said, I didn't realize when and how I slept I was just putting wet cloth on your head, don't know when sleep took over me.

Arnav said sternly, you no need to do anything for me, you just take care of yourself. These many years I lived alone only here, so I know very well to care about myself.

Khushi thought suddenly what happen to him and why he is talking like that. Khushi asked, then why are you taking care of me, why are you trying to save me from your own brother, why you wanna bring me here...you are doing all things for me only na, can't I do little things for you.

Arnav closed his eyes and said in loud voice, You are not my mom or my wife... to take care of me..you are my brother wife remember that.

Khushi replied with anger, its better you call me as widow rather than your brother's wife, for me he is dead, he can't be husband for any girl in this world. He don't deserve anyone in his life.... and to take care of someone there is no need that they wanna be their mom or wife, humanity itself enough to do that...saying she left from there leaving Arnav alone.

Arnav clenched his fist thinking about one person who is sole reason for all this, its none other than Shyam.

After this heated conversation they both didn't speak, Arnav went to office silently and Khushi just noticed his disappearing figure, without any bye.

At nite Arnav came home, he looked at Khushi who is sitting and leaning on the dining table with closed eyes. Arnav asked, I told I can take care of me, can't you listen.

Khushi opened her eyes and looked at him he is looking tired again due to work, she said in calm tone, I don't want to argue about this anymore.. Until you take care of me I too will care things about you.. So get fresh and come I will heat food.

Arnav uttered, I don't want...saying he started to go.

Khushi said casually, fine... I can also sleep without dinner.

Arnav looked back at her and asked, what's your problem Khushi..I helping you that doesn't mean you can do whatever you like, I'm warning you don't interfere in my life.

Khushi replied, did I forced you to eat.. I am just telling I'm not going to eat because I don't like to eat alone...saying she started to take dishes from table to keep it in fridge.

Arnav uttered, wait... I will get fresh and come. Khushi nodded and went to heat food.

Arnav came down in few minutes and took his place, Khushi started to serve him but Arnav stopped saying, I can do it myself.

Khushi replied, first you get well soon after that you can do yourself I won't interfere...she started to serve him, he looked at her with irritated expression. They both finished their dinner silently without any word.

Arnav went to bed room, Khushi too came there. Both looked at each other and said at same time, you take bed... They argued for little time finally Khushi said, okay fine we both will sleep on the bed itself, I don't have problem. We are matured and know our limits. Arnav nodded silently. Atlast they both laid at edge of the bed leaving gap between them.

Guys I posted an A/N in "OPINION" please do check it about future updates and the next story I am going to post so do check it and let me know you view.