Chapter Seventy-Six

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's already late as we decided to end the day. We are all tired, but we decided to have a small celebration since we are all done doing the preparation. That only means that we don't have a schedule for tomorrow again.

But for me and Y/N, we are having the time together, and this time with our mom. I've been looking forward to this day the moment Y/N agreed to go with me.

I went to my room and was about to get ready to get on my bed when Mina walked in and closed the door.

"Hey, you forgot something?"

"Nope, just wanna say goodnight, especially since you'll be gone for some days." She said.

I sat on my bed and pulled her next to me.

"Is Y/N going to stay there for some days too?" She asked.

"No, just one day. She'll return here the next, but I have to stay there for some reason. You know that I still have to monitor Mom."

"Why don't you let her stay then you two go back together?"

"I want to, but I'm afraid that things come up and ruin what I have now. You know, Mom, might be too excited. Tho I already talked to her, I set some reminders."

Mina sighed and I know what she's thinking. I know how she's been waiting for me to finally set the truth about me and Y/N.

"Okay, hope you'll enjoy it there."

"How about you? Got some plans already?"

"We'll go out, but mostly we'll stay here." She said.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me? Mom would be so much happier."

"I want you to have more time with Y/N, I'll go with you next time. Justsay my hi to your mom."

"Okay, I will. I will also make it up to you as we get back. Let's go outside, probably eat at our favorite place."

"That sounds fun, something to look forward to." She giggled.

I sighed and let her sit on my lap, I wrapped my arms around her as I let my kiss linger on her shoulder.

"Thank you for being understanding. You're always supportive, especially to my sister." I said.

"Of course, I love you, and I love the people you love too."

"I love you more."

I smiled as I caressed her cheek before I lean to kiss her. As soon my lips touches her and she started to respond, the sound of the opening door cuts us and then Y/N appeared in shock.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! Dahyun unnie didn't tell me that you guys-..." She exclaimed as she turned to face that wall.

I chuckle while Mina tried to not laugh as she gets off my lap.

"I-I was just wanna ask you unnie what time we are leaving tomorrow. I'm so sorry, I didn't knock."

"It's okay. We'll leave at ten so you can sleep more."

"Oh right, okay, I'll leave now. Go on...do your thing." She said as she left without even looking at us again.

"I think we should learn to lock doors now," Mina said.

"Let them learn to knock instead," I said which made Mina playfully beat me.

________________________

I woke up around eight in the morning and I decided to leave my bed. The first thing I noticed is Dahyun was no longer in her bed. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then I left the room.

I'm not even in the living room but I can already hear Dahyun's laugh including Momo unnie's. I was wondering what made them up this early, but I think they just got used to our past schedules where we need to get up early.

As I got to the living room, I then realized why they are so loud.

"Unnie, stop! I told you, I don't have a crush on her!" I heard Y/N say as I walked in.

I cleared my throat making them stop. Dahyun and Momo unnie stopped laughing while Y/N went to me.

"Unnie! Great, they are backing up each other against me. I wanna have a nice morning, but they've been teasing me." Y/N said as if she already knew I will side with her.

"It's Dahyun's idea."

"What- hey! You were the one who started it!"

Suddenly we were cut off when Jihyo unnie walked in, and she seemed just got up.

"Guys, you're too loud, I can hear you upstairs. You don't want Mina to wake up with your noise, do you?"

"I'm sorry unnie," Y/N said to Jihyo unnie.

"It's fine... Anyway, what time are you leaving?"

"Ten, maybe," Y/N said.

As Jihyo unnie walked to the kitchen, Y/N followed her, and they continued their conversation. I heard Momo and Dahyun snickering again and when I looked at them, they both stopped.

I followed the two in the kitchen but I stayed outside just to stay hidden.

"You're going to love it there. Are you sure you're not going to stay there with Chaeyoung?" I heard Jihyo unnie ask.

"Well, I don't know. After all, it's Chaeyoung unnie's time with her mom. I don't wanna overstay there and ruin their time together.." Y/N said.

"I don't think they will think that way. Especially Chaeyoung, you are so close like you two are already sisters. I'm sure her mom will welcome you like her daughter too." Jihyo unnie said which made me smile.

"You're right, but it's fine. I think I'll go back here before the day ends. I'm thinking we can go out the next day. How about we go to the mall again?"

My smile fades as a frown formed on my forehead.

Excuse me?

"Are you sure? I mean that wouldn't be a problem to me. Let's tag Sana or any other members."

"Right, but I was thinking if we can go out just the two of us."

HELL NO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, Y/N?!

"Why? Again Don't you wanna be with the others? They might be jealous, you know? They want to have time with you too." Jihyo unnie said as she laughed.

"I want to be with the others but I kinda enjoy the last time we went out. You were pretty patient that time."

"Y/N, the girls are also fun to be with, trust me. They love shopping more than I do, you could relate with them more."

"How about the disguise?"

"Well, we can work on it. Trust me, if you enjoyed shopping with me, you'll enjoy if you are with them too."

"Chaeyoung what are you doing there?"

I jumped in shock as Nayeon unnie suddenly appeared beside me. Jihyo unnie and Y/N also came out of the kitchen and saw us.

"Are you listening to Jihyo and Y/N's conversation?" Nayeon unnie asked which made me shook my head as Y/N and Jihyo unnie looked at me.

"What?! No, why would I do that? You're so funny, unnie!" I nervously laughed.

"Then why are you standing for long there?"

"Uhm, just checking."

"Checking what?" Y/N asked.

I looked around but I can't seem to find anything to use as an excuse.

"T-the wall... I'm checking my height."

Y/N rolled her eyes as she pulled me.

"Let's go unnie, I want to buy something before we go to your mom's house."

"That's a good idea! Bye, guys!" I said as Y/N and I left Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie.