Chapter 70

Mina could throw the dice again and this time it landed in two, something appears!

"Player seventh must confess her love the romantic one to the person she truly loves, if it doesn't seem to be sincere enough, player seventh will have to skip 3 turns! You have 3 minutes to prepare your confession."said Liliana

Mina was feeling confused and frustrated! What the hell! Why must she confess? She started to think carefully.

"Hey kitty, don't tell me that you actually have a thing for me?"joked Ralph

Mina was feeling even more DEPRESSED! Damn it! It hit where it hurts!

That's right, Ralph had guessed it right! Mina did had a thing for him! She had already moved on from Bakuran ages ago, plus she found out that he is gay for Kris, a guy from the Yellow snake clan! She had never thought that Bakuran is actually bisexual. Anyways, as a former fujoshi (girl who ships/pairs guys, also known as rotten girl) she totally approves!

Mina was in a dilemma! Should she confess or should she skip three turns! What the hell should she do?

Mina eyes began to shine, she just have to confess, not tell the name.

"I have never thought that I would love a jerk like you! You are the most annoying type of guy that I would have never thought that I would fall for!

I don't know if this confession will reach you or not, but DAMN! You are a jerk you know! I don't even know why did I fall for a stupid guy like you in the first place! I wish that you will be with me, but you are making me feel so annoyed! Why did you have to be a JERK! Stupid! Idiot!

I don't want to say I love you! But if I have to admit whether I love you or not, then yes unfortunately or fortunately I do!"said Mina as her eyes began to tear up

Ralph was surprised to hear her confession, but he did not even bothered to think that this confession was meant for him!

"Player seventh confession sounds heartfelt, it meets the requirement."said Liliana

The dice disappeared and went to Luca.

Mina looked at Ralph's direction, she felt so annoyed! Damn it! Even after I confess he looks unaffected. She felt a strong urge to grow stronger, her aura started to become unstable, she felt so relaxed, she skipped 1 whole level and jumped into blue/advance senior, but that was not all, she was in the peak of advance senior. She could probably have another breakthrough.

All of them were surprised by Mina's breakthrough,

Luca(Lucas) felt jealous and envied Mina's progress, his brother is a Prodigy and has already reached white rank, but he is still stuck in the peak of blue/advance senior level. He wants to become stronger.

Luca(Lucas) felt a strong current going through his body, he was about to breakthrough. He could feel the energy rushing through his body, he started to breakthrough and reached another level. He was now in the peak of Violet/Superior master level.

Lucas rolled the dice, it landed on two, nothing appears.

It was Rose's turn, she was feeling somewhat pressured, she felt weak and inferior to both of them, she felt like she needs to become stronger, another miracle occurs, Rose started to go through a breakthrough. She is now in peak of Green/Senior level.

Ralph was shocked by this phenomenon, is level upping the trend right now?