why...me?

Killer was outside walking around as he left a trail of footsteps behind him.

Looking back as he knew he was far enough he opened a portal jumping himself in as he knew Nightmare was going to come after him. And killer didn't want ccino to get into his conflict,

Killer just left as he didn't want to wake ccino from his sleep, it was pretty early so he knew no one would ever be out here so early.

Killer was in snow as he was teleported to a random au.

"Well..." killer said looking around for anyone.

Killer slowly got up and looked for anyone.... anything!

The au was extremely quiet and peaceful?

Killer tilted his head wondering why he felt about this au.

Until it hit him! This looks exactly like the area in his dream-

Killer flinched as he walked back...and make sure no one was around before ultimately running down a direction, not even looking back.

As he ran and ran, he soon stopped to catch his breath making sure no one was around.

Suddenly killer heard a whistle?

Killer looked back to see a snowstorm?!

Killer was so paralysed move, but...he really wanted too.

Killer only smiled as the snowstorm catch him and he was engulf in snow, Killers vision was extremely foggy as he slowly walked through the storm, the freeze was slowly wealing him as he just wanted to drop right there on the spot.

But killer looked up to see a figure standing right in front of him, the figure was short and was holding something like a lap for light?

Killer couldn't say anything as the cool finally got him and he dropped dead I the ground.... seems right since a sweater and pants were not the best choice for a snowstorm.

Killer looked up to see the figure walking towards him.

~later~

Killer slowly and weakly open his eyes as he felt something cover his hands.

Killer eyes were full open to see Dream?!

Killer wanted to jump and run but he soon noticed he was in some kinda of cabin?

Killer was set laid down on a couch, a blanket covering his bodies upper half, he was in nothing but his t-shirt and his boxers?!

Killer was stunned and embarrassed, then the thought came to him...

"who stripped me?!"

Killer looked down to see Dream holding his hand while sitting next the couch with a chair.

Killer blushed at dream and his hands holding but then just looked down he felt a huge pain in his soul and saw his soul was which was a heart and started to go back to a target.

His would happen to killer alot if he wasn't around Nightmare but since he was around dream his Aura and Nightmare Aura was fighting in the end leave his soul turning back to a target.

But during his process killer felt a huy of pain as he flinched shooting his hand away from dream to press against his chest.

Dream of course woke up a looking at killer seeing he was in pain.

"Ki- are you! Your soul!" Dream said reaching out to help killer but killer didn't wanna get help as he Swiftly pushed dreams hands.

After a few seconds his soul was finally done with it's problems as it finally stopped calming down.

Killer's soul stayed in a it's heart form but the heart was a bit lumping around some areas.

"Killer...dose this happened often?" Dream said as he said grabbing both of Killer's hands so he could get a good look at Killers soul.

Killer looked to his side not making eyes contact with dream as he nodded yes.

Dream was about to leave but killer then grabbed his hand and pulled him towards himself.

Killer and dream stared at each other.

Then out of nowhere killer gave dream a swift slap.

Dream was stunned as he looked back to see killer mad.

"Just... leave" killer said giving no explanation and just turning his back.

"Killer what-"

"Why do you like me?"

"We- I umm... It's hard to explain bu-"

"Dream... just stop- I don't like you" killer said holding his hands together.

"I... Is if my brothe-!?!"

"No! I don't want a relationship, I don't care about any of this... why are the two most loved and handsome people in love with a stupid murderer?!"

Killer yelled as small tears went down his face quickly wiping them of with his blanket.

Dream knew killer wanted to be alone so he just walked away still thinking of ways to make killer his...

"Nighty~ you better watch yourself"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I'm out now 😘