XXXVI ❥❥❥ Ep9- Monkey and Iceface

A N G E L

"This is Lucien Everett," Count Everett, a good friend of her father, introduced. "I hope you two would be good friends."

Lucien Everett was a boy two years older than her, with his hair in a shade of honey and moss green eyes. Angel wasn't really that fazed when she met him, he really didn't wow her, so he didn't leave much of an impression when they first met. But she does remember him once in a while. It's not like she's pathetically besotted with Lucien Everett— but sometimes, just sometimes she remembers him. It was a shock when his family fell from nobility.

She held no ill will towards him, but she does remember him saying : "the future wife of Count Everett shouldn't be climbing trees."

But that was so long ago. It's not like when he said that she stopped climbing trees. Her family's territory has a plethora of treehouses and hanging bridges. Of course she'd be an expert at climbing trees.

But at random times, she just remembers him. What could that boy be doing now?

"Angel?" Clara suddenly called her out. They were the first ones in the dressing room for gym class. Angel already changed into her gym uniform, and walked out of the stall. Only minutes later Clara opened her stall, still wearing the Academy's grey uniform.

"Why haven't you changed yet?"

"I think my gym uniform got mixed up with Andrew's. I'll look for him first to get my uniform. You could go to class without me." Clara waved goodbye, before walking out of the changing room. At the same time, their other classmates also walked in.

Angel was tying her hair up, staring at the full body mirror of the changing room. She bit her bottom lip, as she looped the hair tie around her mass of silver hair. She drowned out her classmates chatter. But For a moment, she was sure she heard something click.

She looked back to her classmates. They were all changing. She mentally cursed not bringing her magical staff. She can't use telekinesis without that medium. Her father used to chide her for not bringing her staff around with her in cases of emergencies. She's always surrounded by her powerful friends— Clara Skotadi with her control of the wind and Elena Margavine who could zap anyone.

The old bloods from the pillar houses really have it easy being born with magic running down their veins. Angel always felt safe when she was with those two.... but right now, she's without those two. Clara went off to find Andrew while Elena was in the faculty with Avarys petitioning for a slot in the Cooking Class elective.

Angel was sure that whoever that pervert is must not be within the ranks of Royals or Elite Noblesse. If they were Tier Four or Five, she could easily beat them. And no need for the other girls to know, they'll either scream, cry or panic.

Angel could handle this herself. When push comes to shove, she's quite confident with her fist.

She did punch Lucien Everett back then for having the audacity to stop her from climbing trees.

She cracked her knuckles.

💙 💙 💙
A N D R E W

Andrew was an Elite Noblesse. Now naturally with his ranking, he should be responsible for breaking up a fight when he sees one. He really should, instead of just standing near the crime scene obviously bewildered. His jaw dropped as he stared at Angel Chappelle pull back her sleeves, and punch some unknown second year with her small fists. The sickening sound of cheekbones breaking was disturbing, and so was her satisfied grin when the man scurried away from her, practically crawling and questionably pissing himself.