Stray Kids(Edited)

Caregiver(s):Bangchan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin

Little(s): Jeongin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin

🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

~No one's P.O.V~

With the caregivers out the littles were bored and wanted to have fun. Little Felix had an idea.

Jeongin: Lixi m' bowed

Jisung: me too

Felix: Wanna paint?

Seungmin: yeah!

Felix: M Kay let Lixi get paint n papew

Since Felix was the only little that knew where the caregivers hid the paint and other art supplies he went to get them along with some blank paper.

He came back and set everything up for the other littles

Felix: Ok guys let's pain'

Seungmin: make a pwetty pictuwe fow daddy

Jeongin: I'll make one fow hyungie

Felix: I'll make one fow us

Jisung: I'll just dwaw I dun know what though

Seungmin: we start an' you think

Jisung: ok

The littles spent almost an hour painting and coloring before they got bored.

Jisung: M' so bowed

Felix: Me too

Jeongin: look wall look bowing

Seungmin: Let make wall colowful!

Jisung: oh~ yeah!!

Felix: Daddy would love it!!

With that the littles got paint, markers, glue, glitter, crayons, and stickers and started to make their wall colorful. At first they only did the living room wall. They felt their house was plain in general so they started painting everything they felt needed color. They did walls, furniture, even books. It's a good thing they didn't enter the kitchen, if they would have done something in there Bangchan would get a heart attack for sure.

After everything was painted the littles all felt tired and they were all covered in something wether it be paint or glitter even marker. They all got blankets and pillows and huddled up in the living room to sleep.

An hour later the caregivers came home from the grocery store. The first one to enter the dorm was Changbin.

He was beyond pissed, he knew that if he felt like this then Bangchan would feel 100x worse. He quickly ran back to the front door and locked it leaving the other caregivers confused.

Hyunjin: Hey what the heck Changbin

Minho: Open up

Bangchan: Why did you lock us out?

Changbin: Umm I want you all to stay out until I'm done

Bangchan: Why what happened?

Changbin: Let's just day the littles has to much fun?

Changbin was beyond nervous for the littles. Bangchan and others left since they didn't even want to begin to imagine the damage the littles made. They decided to let Changbin take care of their littles and they left.

Inside the dorm Changbin asked himself how the littles could make such a huge mess like that.

Changbin spent the rest of the day cleaning the dorm along with the littles that woken up not long after the other arrived. He cleaned the littles up and put them in time out before calling Bangchan and the others back.

After that long day the four caregivers and littles spent the rest of the day in the living room sleeping

Bangchan: Remind me to leave one of the you behind next time we go to the store

Minho: Will do

_________________

Sorry if it was short I did this in a hurry. I hope you all enjoyed it tho