𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

GENEVIEVE HAD REALISED HOW DIFFERENT Hogwarts was to Muggle schools after a the first few days. It was nothing like any 'normal' boarding school. "What is normal about a school filled with witches and wizards?" she had thought to herself through the first few weeks. She had declared her hatred for Astronomy after the first lesson, complaining that she didn't care to learn about how her horoscope related to her everyday life.

However, with the lessons she hated, came the lessons she loved. Charms and Defence had taken the top tier of lessons that she enjoyed and, according to her professors, she excelled at. Transfiguration was a fairly interesting one in her opinion, as was Herbology and Potions. She actually enjoyed most of her classes, the only other acceptation being that of History of Magic with Professor Binns. His continuous monotone voice was enough to make the most awake person weary.

With the help of the boys, who she had become very good friends with, Genevieve was beginning to understand a lot more about magic then she did before. Now the workload had started piling up, she had been spending a lot more time in the Common Room and Library with Remus. She had also managed to befriend Marlene and Lily who she shared a room with, she didn't really communicate with Mary and Dorcas only for reasons of different interests, but for the most part Genevieve spent most days with the boys.

Entering the Great Hall for breakfast, she was welcomed with the whispering of James and Sirius  and a look of disappointment on Remus' face.

"Do I even bother askin' why Remus has a loo' o' despair on his face?" She asked the pair of them, sitting between them.

Sirius scoffed. "Remus is being a swot." He teased, James quickly agreeing.

"How so?" She asked, not moving her eyes from her toast.

"He won't let us pull this prank on the Slytherins." James explained.

Genevieve's head shot up at the mention of prank. "Why not?" She asked Remus. "Wait." Turning to the boys. "Which Slytherins?"

"Snivellus Snape." Sirius replied snarky.

Severus Snape, a first year Slytherin, took an immediate dislike to the group of five. Genevieve had had the displeasure of meeting him one day when she was walking with Lily Evans. The greasy haired boy had glared at Genevieve the entire way to Potions that day. She quickly realised that he didn't like Lily having other friends. Later that day though, she had the joy of watching James hex him with a charm. From then on, Sirius, James and her had invented the nickname Snivellus.

Genevieve turned on Remus. "Le' 'em prank the git. He deserves it." She shrugged, James and Sirius cheering the girl's praises.

Remus looked at her in dismay. "You can't possibly support this." He said in disbelief.