19

Thank you to those who reached out and messaged me regarding my last announcement. I appreciate you.💓

>>Word count; 1306<<

~Luna's pov~

We were all right in front of the walls, ready to fight the whisperers. In the distance we saw walkers starting to come, There were a lot considering we could hear their growls and they were pretty far. Eugene's wall seemed to be working so far, taking down some walkers but not all. Eventually the wall failed and they started coming through. Once they were close enough we moved up and started taking down walkers. We had a wall protecting us, keeping them from coming close to the actual community.

"The fence isn't gonna hold!" Someone called out. More and more walkers kept on piling up, and suddenly some liquid hit us. The smell was familiar but I didn't know what it was. "It smells like a christmas tree!" Jerry yelled. Someone caught on fire, "It's like gasoline!" He called out. We were all covered with it which could end really bad. "Back inside!" Daryl yelled. We all started falling back since the fence was also giving in.

We started making our way back in but the Hill Top caught on fire, We were still fighting the walkers since they were still the threat as well. This whole place was engulfed with flames. I felt a cut on my arm and I looked back to see one of those people in masks. I backed off and fought them off, Eventually killing them. I looked down at it in shock, not really knowing what to feel at the fact that I just killed a person. I licked my lips and looked down at my arm, moving my shirt aside to look at the cut. It wasn't super deep but it was deep enough for blood to trickle down my arm. Someone grabbed my arm, I looked up trying to pull away. "The wall is down we have to go." Rosita said. Another explosion went off. "Daryl.?" I asked. "He's getting people out we have to go." She said as explosions continued to go off around us.

~Couple days later~

We were at this tower, Everyone left because we knew Alpha was coming to Alexandria. Angel ran her hand through my hair again, I was laying down on the floor with my head on her lap. She was sitting down against the wall looking down at me. I kept looking at the ceiling, there were so many walkers at the Hilltop and I'm sure Alpha had more, Magna was okay, she showed up the same night of the fight. She said that she had Connie but she slipped away from her. She didn't see my mom at all and that only made me feel worse.

Although she did make it out it gave me some hope but not the amount i needed. My mom didn't come back with her, i hated the way i was feeling right now. As more days go by, the feeling I have keeps getting worse and worse. "Do you wanna talk about it..?" She asked looking at me.

I finally looked at her, "I love you.." I said softly, not really answering her question. She slowed down her actions and started to smile, "..I love you too.." She said and put her other hand on my cheek. "I wondered who was gonna say it first.." She said. I smiled at her, "Anything can happen.." I said as my smile faded. "And i just wanted you to know.." I said. She smiled softly at me and leaned down, I leaned up slightly and we kissed. I laid back down and we just looked at each other. "Wow i said it.." I said smiling. She laughed a little. "Yeah you did babe." She said. "I talked to my mom about it.." I said and held her hand. "About?" She asked. "About us, and how i loved you.. I didn't know how to say it but she helped me.." I said, my smile fading again as my thoughts went back to my mom. She nodded a bit.

"I really miss her Angel.." I said furrowing my eyebrows a bit. "I know baby.." She whispered furrowing her eyebrows as well. She ran her hand through my hair again. "It'll be okay.." She said nodding a little. "If things go wrong I'll be here for you. I always will." She said. "Hey." Angel looked up and I looked over to see Daryl. "I'm goin' out. Let's go" he said looking at me. Angel looked down at me, "Go, get some air." She said rubbing my arm a bit.

I looked at her, "Cmon." Daryl said. "I don't want to.." i said looking at him. "Wasn't askin'. Let's go. I'm not lettin' you mope around all day.." He said. I sighed looking at him. "Now, let's go." he said, gesturing for me to get up. I sat up, Angel and I got up. I dusted myself off and so did she, we grabbed out knives from the windowsill and walked over to him. Angel kissed my shoulder and walked into the room where the rest were. Daryl and I walked out of the building, heading over to the woods.

He pulled out his radio and tried talking to Michonne but she didn't respond. "Who was the old gang.?" I asked as I looked around. "Rick, Glenn, Carol, Your mom, Maggie, Michonne. Others." He said looking at me. "Why didn't you tell me it was Carol's fault..?" I asked not looking at him, Changing the subject. I stopped walking and so did he. "Kelly and Magna told me." I said looking at him. "Why didn't you tell me.?" I repeated. He shook his head, "I don't know." He said. I looked away from him, "Magna made it out.. Your mom could have too. She knows how to take care of herself out here." He said. I nodded, "I know. I'm just worried." i said looking at him. "I am too kid.." he said, I shook my head looking around. I feel like if she is dead, i don't think i'll ever get over the fact that i hurt her the last time i saw her.

"I'm sorry," I said looking back at him. "For what?" he asked. "You lost her too." I said, He shook his head. "Don't.. We'll find 'er. That's all she is, she's lost. She ain't dead.. I don't even want that thought to cross your mind until we have solid proof. Alright.?" he asked. I kept looking at him, "It hurts, Daryl.." i said softly. He nodded a bit, biting the inside of his cheek. "Yeah i know.. I can't sleep." he said. I nodded, "Me neither. I stay up talking to Uncle Gray until I fall asleep.. He's not- he still believes she's out there.." I said.

"You should be believin' that too." he said. "I still am.. I'm trying to. I just- every day that passes by and she's not with me, it gets worse. The feeling I have inside me gets worse." I said. "You gotta push it aside. Focus on somethin' else, Your girl.. Help people.. Keep yourself busy. Bein' out here keeps me busy. You gotta find a distraction or that shit'll eat you up." he said. I nodded a bit, "okay.." I said softly. "Alright." he said. "I- I told Angel I love her.. Because i don't know what's gonna happen and i'm scared. So- you're like a dad to me.. And I love you too." I said shaking my head a bit.

I shrugged. "I just don't want anything to happen and regret not telling you if something does happen. I don't think I've ever told you. So i'm telling you I love you now." I said. He smiled the slightest and looked down, biting the inside of his cheeks. "Yeah.. Me too." He said looking back at me.

A/N: It sounds like Daryl is saying "Yeah, I love me too

A/N: It sounds like Daryl is saying "Yeah, I love me too." But y'all know he's saying he loves her too i just thought it sounded funny when i wrote it 😂😭. Also yess some fluff with Angel and Luna. Now for a ship name.. 

Langel? Anna? That's all i can think of haha.