46. Cast Out

It had been only a week since the court case against Dumbledore was brought to order and he was infuriated and I mean infuriated!!

How could this possibility happen to him. How!!

He was now under house arrest and wasn't allowed to leave his private quarters, he wasn't even allow to do his work or even have meals in the Great Hall. He was stuck in a small room, with just a small bed, a table and chair and s sliver of a window; he wasn't even allowed his wand and with nothing to do besides plot the down fall of one Harry James Potter!!

Who cares that the spoilt brat was now adopted by his stupid depressing dungeon dweller of Hogwarts, it meant nothing to him! He would get the brat back sooner or later. It was only a matter of time!

........

In the Great Hall everyone was wondering what was happening Dumbledore's chair was empty and it looked like the rest of the staff members didn't care about it, one or two yes but everyone else nope!

One Lucius Abraxas Malfoy was standing in front of the Head Table waiting for everyone to sit down so then he could tell them what had happened and why the Ministry was now getting involved with the school.

"Welcome everyone to a new day.." he smiled to them, a genuine smile "...I assume that you have all noticed that Headmaster Dumbledore is not here.." everyone nodded at his comment but said nothing.

"...let's say that on November 16th at 10am a court case was held, I will not tell you anything that has happened but I will say this that Headmaster Dumbledore has been put into house arrest.." everyone gasped besides the ones that knew what happened.

Ron stood up and shouted to him "that freak over there next to that ferret took him to court for nothing! He should be back where he belongs! With us Gryffindor's and with his loving relatives!

That is freak has made the worse mistake out there! He lied to the court, he lied to the Ministry! He's lied about everything!"

Everyone was shocked he was meant to be his friend for Merlin's sake but here he was slating his friend off, for what, nothing!

Hermione wanted to say something but she knew if she did she would be in more trouble, she had made sure that she had kept her head down and she wanted to keep it that way.

"Mister Weasley if I was you I would kindly shut up, you as well as your sister and Miss Granger there are in enough trouble as it is. You still have your case to go as well and this statement has just been added to it" and he fixed Ron with an icey glare.

"No I don't care! He has made the worse mistake! How could he take one of the greatest Wizards to court over nothing! I tell you that freak has lied about everything!

He shouldn't even be here! He should be back where he belongs! A collection freak will always be a freak! I can't believe I was once friends with the freak nothing came out of it!

He was meant to marry my sister! Now look at the freak he cowering in the room ferrets arms like he's a baby! I was meant to be his best friend and then after our schooling he was meant to give me half of his money and the other half to Ginny!

He was meant to be under Dumbledore's control! He was meant to be!!".

Everyone in close proximity moved away from him and then started to completely ignore him, shunning him as they did. They didn't want to be anywhere near him!

They were publicly shunning him which was bad, meaning that no one would come to help him if he needed it.

Many of the student came from the Sacred families even if they were also branches from said families. They would make sure that the shunning would last inside and outside of Hogwarts!

This also would make it very hard to get any sort of job within the Wizarding World meaning that he would have to go to work outside, in the Muggle World which wasn't good within the Sacred families.

Fred, George and Percy were shocked at what the school had started to do but they were also happy about they wanted nothing to do with their once brother, the shunning also meant that as he was their family he would be cast out.

Once the three older siblings started to ignore him magic started to flow within the school and around all of the four Weasley siblings, the older three could feel their tied to him breaking..

...they felt a snap within their sibling bonds meaning that Magic know cast him out of their family for good. Everyone in the hall felt the magic besides Ron as he was still shouting profanities at Lucius and at Harry.

Little did he know that his magic was slowly but sure slipping away and long with the signature Weasley hair and eye colour, he now had dirty blond hair and brown eyes... he had turned from Ron Weasley to Ron Noname...

He would never get a his education, a job or anything in the Wizarding World he was now and for ever more be a Squib... his magic was now locked and he would never be allowed to use it ever again.

Just as Ron had finished shouted, Lucius sighed and Harry finally broke down crying into Draco's shoulder.. before Lucius could say anything the doors to the Great Hall banged opened to reveal two Aurors walked in as well as Molly and Arthur, Ginny trailing behind, they didn't trust her to be home alone.

Molly was red with angry, Arthur was beyond annoyed of having been pulled out of yet again due to his children, thank Merlin it wasn't the twins again.

All four of them along with Lucius walked over to Ron who was now wondering why he felt strange, he looked to his parents wondering why they were their then to his sister who looked sullen and withdrawn.

"Ronald Bilius Noname you are to escorted out as you are no longer a wizard, you magic has been locked away and you will never be able to feel it again" said one of the Aurors making Ron look at him wondering what he meant but nothing else was said.

The other Aurors picked Ron up by his elbow and dragged him out along with Ginny while the Weasley parents went and talked to Lucius and Severus who now had Harry in his arms still crying his heart out, Otiz growling when they came near him.

........
So that's Ron out for good, yes he will be going to a Muggle school after he has been placed into a Muggle family who will have their memories altered into believing he is their son. He will remember everything sadly which is also a punishment in its self.

What should his Muggle name be? Out of curiosity?