Chapter 1

Where you ever in situation of enormous loneliness just erupting in your heart?
One day this thought suddenly went through my heart. Was it wedding of my best friend or the fact I didn't have energy to go out and meet new people. I didn't know but I had to do something about this matter. That's when I decided to start getting into plants it has to be good for you I thought. I am a 26 year old women I can do it I thought... planting and taking care of plant isn't hard.
... In the end they died. And now I really don't have any idea how to cope with this lonely feeling.

1st day of crisis

"Food, food, food why is my fridge so empty!"
I voiced my thought roaming through my kitchen. Let's just say I'm not a very organised person.
I should go to the grocery store ahh why is live so hard I thought walking through the living room when suddenly aggressive knocking on my door started.

" Gosh, Seokjin-ah I told you to stop someday my door isn't going to take it!!"

"Shut up, and open the door!!"

"Coming!" I opened the door softly so it won't be damaged because I care about things not like some people . I was surprised with a tall handsome male hugging me like he didn't seen me for years.

"Kim Seokjin stop being so dramatic we saw each other month ago on your wedding!!"

He pouted. "So what I've missed you, you didn't miss me?"

That sneaky bitch making me all guilty.

"Of course I did" I said softly secretly really glad to see him.

"Good now give me a proper hug Yennie." He announced hugging me like no tomorrow no longer looking like sad
puppy.

"So how was your honeymoon?" I asked sitting on a couch and patting a place for him.

"My honeymoon? It was fucking epic Namjoon is the love of my live why wouldn't it be perfect."

I could see hearts in his eyes when he talked about his husband and my dear friend Namjoon. It was me that introduced them. I felt so good seeing them work together.
Seriously, but I couldn't even imagine them getting married. At their 2nd year anniversary Joonie proposed it was so sweet I couldn't hold tears listening to Jin's stories about that day and I wasn't even there .

"Yena, helo Im talking to you."

"What? sorry I zoned out"

"Really are you sure that everything's good?"

"I... nothing it's just a trivial matter" I voiced sighing.

"Yennie trivial or not im your friend and I would really like to help you. Don't you know me?
I like helping others and resolving their problems."

"That's what people usually call nosy." I groaned quietly.

"Me nosy?"
That shameless son of a... Never mind I'm not good with swears.

"So Missy do you mind telling me what is that problem I sense you have?"

"You don't sense shit but okay so..."