12 (S)

The way Kylee and Namjoon got along, it made me wonder why I haven't introduced him to the others. I mean, these two were laughing and joking and conversing with each other, most of the time teasing me. Still, it was like we were all old friends and I wasn't resulted to a third wheel.

We looked around for an hour or two, but came up with nothing again. Around seven, we stopped for dinner at a wings place for dinner, taking a seat outside where there were less people.

Me: Maybe I'm just being too picky.

Kylee: No! Stop!

Namjoon: Nari, a home isn't a halloween costume that you can be less picky about. It's something that you're going to be in everyday, you need it to be perfect.

Kylee: Exactly.

Me: Why are you on your phone on the table?

Kylee: Shut up. I'm trying to find you a place to move into.

Namjoon: Do you want to look at one of mine?

Me: Namjoon, I can't afford yours.

Kylee: His what?

Me: He's a landlord for the new townhome complex uptown.

Kylee: Wow...just...wow.

Namjoon: She refuses to let me give her one.

Kylee: Free housing?

Me: I just don't think it's fair for me to live for free. I want something I choose and can afford. And he just wants an excuse to live near me.

Namjoon: I do want an excuse to live near you, princess.

Me: *laughing* See? He's full of shit.

Kylee: You're full of shit.

Me: What?

Kylee: Namjoon, she literally used every adjective to describe you. Funny, smart, sweet, sexy, tall, considerate, a listener, safe, but she never once mentioned that you were loaded.

Me: Because he is funny and smart and sexy.

I nudge his shoulder playfully as I sipped on my soda. Namjoon's arm wrapped around me, kissing the top of my head. I giggled and bit down on my straw. We forgot about Kylee. His big hand turned me towards him, pressing our foreheads together and kissing each other softly. We broke apart when a bright flash irritated our eyes.

Kylee: This is going to be my new background.

Me: *laughing* Dude!

Kylee: You two are so cute. Can I post this?

Me: Go ahead.

Namjoon: Sure.

Kylee: Namjoon, can I add you on snap?

Namjoon: Uh, sure. But I don't use it much. Here.

Kylee: Yay! Ok, wait. I found a place. It's a few minutes from here. It's a relatively new building. Only six months old. It's a loft! With two bedrooms!

Namjoon: How much is it?

Kylee: It's right in her price range. Do you want to check it out?

Me: Sure! But that's the last stop before I go home.

We finished eating and split the bill three ways then drove the three blocks to the fresh, tall, apartment building that's filled with condos and lofts. The open house was on the top floor, apartment 2027. And it was perfect.

Realtor: And this building is pet friendly.

Me: I love it.

Namjoon: Really?

Kylee: Finally.

Namjoon: You want it?

Me: Yes. Yes this is it. How long is the wait list?

Realtor: Just went up, you're the first buyer.

Me: Holy shit! Yes! Yes! I'm buying!

I was smiling, ear to ear from when I closed off with the Realtor, to when we got back downstairs to the street. It was everything I wanted. Move in ready. Midtown. It's a loft but it's not too small and it's not too large or dramatic. and it's big enough to hold guests but not big enough for them to stay over except for Namjoon.

Kylee: Well, we did it. We got her an apartment.

Me: It's a loft, but yes we did.

Namjoon: I can help with the process if you'd like.

Me: Yes, please~

Kylee: And I'll do the furniture shopping.

Me: Guys, this is actually coming together.

Namjoon: I'm proud. Look at you, you're first place.

Me: Thank you. I'm so excited.

Namjoon: When are you going to tell your roommates?

Me: Er, soon. Soon.

Kylee: Alright guys. My brother is going to be home soon. I'll catch you tomorrow.

Me: Bye, love!

Kylee: Bye! Later, Namjoon.

Namjoon: Bye. Come on, I'll take you home.

Me: Wait.

Namjoon: Yeah?

Me: Wait, it's not too late. We can do something.

Namjoon: I thought you wanted to go home after this?

Me: They can wait.

- 3rd Person -

When they stepped through the door of Namjoon's house, Nari got on her toes and brought Namjoon closer to her lips. They embraced in their kiss and Namjoon lifted her up and carried her up to his bedroom.

Up there, he sat her down gently, raising her arms up and removed her shirt and bra. Nari reached out and started to unbuckle Namjoon's pants, palming him through his boxers, staring at him with innocent eyes.

Namjoon: Don't tease me, princess.

Nari: I'm barely touching you and you're this hard.

Namjoon: Yeah. You see what you do to me?

Nari: Is this all for me, daddy?

Namjoon: All for you, princess.

Roughly, Namjoon shoved Nari down in the bed. He yanked down her pants and shoes before pulling down his own. She spread her legs apart for him, biting her lip seductively as Namjoon crawled over top of her.

Licking his lips, Namjoon pushed the full length of his cock inside the younger. He grunted, leaning down to kiss her as he began to pump inside her, slowly dragging out before ramming back in. The room echoed with Nari's moans until they were muffled from Namjoon's lips pressing against hers.

Nari: *whispering* Y-You keep getting deeper. F-Fuck, daddy.

His thumb ran over Nari's lower lip and then his hand took a firm, painless hold on her neck. Nari's head rolled back in a long moan, her hands flailing trying to get a hold of Namjoon. His pace proceeded to get faster. She was getting closer and closer. Her back kept arching upwards as Namjoon kept hitting all the right places.

Nari: You're...gonna make me cum, daddy.

Namjoon: Yeah?

Nari: Mhm.

Namjoon: You're gonna cum, princess? You're gonna cum for me?

Nari: *whispering* Yes. I'm gonna...ah-

Namjoon quickly kissed her, biting on her lips as the knot in Nari's stomach came undone. She desperately moaned into the kiss. Namjoon's hand left her neck and combed through her hair, feeling her body shake and quaver under him.

Namjoon: You don't even wait for me, princess? How rude.

Nari: *breathless* Fuck. Are you done?

Namjoon: Not even close.