No One Cares Though

12 days til sports festival.

Izuku sat in class, staring at the worksheet in front of him. It wasn't really that hard, he was just unable to focus. His mind kept wandering.

He was incredibly nervous for the Sports Festival. It wouldn't be a big deal, if it weren't for the fact that the entire world would see it. Not only that, but pro-heroes everywhere would be watching, to see who they might pick as interns and later on, possibly sidekicks!

Izuku really hoped that his nerves wouldn't get the best of him, and make him screw up. That would be bad. Really bad.

Izuku rubbed the tips of his ears, sighing. He answered the last of the questions, and silently set his pencil down. He was half way sure he had been muttering while he was writing, but it couldn't be heard over the chatter of the rest of the class. Aizawa let them do what they wanted as long as they didn't wake him up, and made sure to finish the worksheet.

As no one else in class would go anywhere near him, (Koda was just as shy as Izuku was, and Kirishima was talking with the Bakuquad. They were the only ones who weren't terrified of Izuku), Izuku pulled his newest hero analysis book out of his bright yellow bag. He had seen a hero fight earlier that morning, but never managed to write notes on it.

He always enjoyed quirk analysis. He just always thought that they were so cool, and found himself facinated by the way they worked.

If that was a side effect of All For One, he guessed he'd never know.

Izuku quickly found himself lost in his analysis and mumbling, and only barely noticed the lunch bell ring.

His head shot up at the noise, and when he looked down, he realized he had acidentally pushed his papers off the desk. Oops..

Izuku got down on hands and knees, picking up his spilled papers and books. He didn't notice the mob standing in front of the door, preventing the rest of his class from getting to lunch.

His frail, purple fingers gently placed the books and papers into his backpack, and he zipped it up. Even though he had been training to get stronger, he was still on the small side.

Izuku put his backpack on, and stood up. It was only then that he noticed the group of people from other classes, bragging about how even though they didn't get attacked by villains, they were still better than 1-A.

That didn't make much sense to Izuku. He chose not to question it, though.

He noticed that a tired looking, purple haired boy was pushing his way to the front of the group. Based on his uniform, he was in general studies.

Izuku watched him with curiosity. The purple haired boy was talking about how he would transfer into the hero course through the Sports Festival, and one of the curent hero course students would be kicked out of the class.

So then he must've had a quirk that didn't do to well against robots....

Izuku was curious as to what the boy's quirk was, but he could probably ask him during lunch. If he didn't run away, that is.

The crowd dispersed after Bakugou had started yelling at them, setting explsosions off in his hands. Izuku flinched from the loud noise as well, so he didn't really blame them.

He walked to the cafeteria, far behind the rest of his class. They didn't want anything to do with him, so he wouldn't bother them. Besides, he'd only get hurt in the process, and then he would have to tell Aizawa, because he had promised to. Meaning that they would get in trouble because of Izuku. And Izuku didn't want that to happen.

So, he distanced himself from them.

While no one physically attacked him, or directly said anything mean to him, he still got millions of fearful glances, and still could hear all the rumors being spread about him. And it hurt, so badly. But there was nothing he could do, because they didn't mean to hurt him. He couldn't blame them for fearing him. While he had a hard time believing it, Izuku was aware of how dangerous he truely was.

Even if he never planned on using the power his frail body was a vessel of for evil. He didn't have it in him.

Looking back, he never really expected this. He contained two of the most powerful quirks known to exist, and yet he constantly felt so small, so utterly weak and useless.

He walked over to the empty table that he sat at the day before, and sat down in his seat. He pulled out his notebook, and continued working on analysis, while eating lunch, of course. Ignoring everyone's stares was abit easier while he worked at analysis.

At some point, he had come up with an idea for a new support item, based on his Mom's telekinesis quirk.

He refused to steal the quirks of others, unless heroes deemed it okay. But that didn't mean he couldn't replicate other's quirks.

A/N

Good spot to cut it off, and no timeskips or pov changes whatsoever. That's cool. Sorry for the short chapter, I have alot of ideas running through my head and can't focus on one. Now, I'mma work on another thingy for y'all, bye!