S-class trial

*Luca point view*

Right now, I'm waiting in one of the combat cave where I see which of team defeated the others because Gramps told me he wanted to spice it up as surprise, for whoever wins the combat. I honestly question what goes on in his mind. Isaac is with Gramps because he wanted to watch the trial, so currently I'm the only here.

Until I heard two voices coming towards my direction. I hid my presence so they won't expect me.

"Yeah! That's right!! We made it through the first round, baby!" I hear Gray cheer making me giggle. He's doesn't have a clue what's about to happen.

"Let's hope like tougher guys like Natsu and Freed were knock out this round, with them gone it would be a walk in the park." Loki says.

"Those two are the least, you should be worried about." I said to them, as I jump to the ground shattering it. Now gaining their attention.
"I thought you had your own cave." Gray said nervously but prepared for anything.
"Don't you remember what Gramps said. One of the combat cave has a surprise and you two are now getting the surprise." I said to them with a smirk while stretching myself for a fight.

Loki tried to use his magic surrounding his fists to punch me, but I grabbed his wrist slamming him down. Gray tried helping him by making the floor into ice. I jumped up and used my demon wings.

"Water dragon: ROAR"

My timing sucked because I missed them. They try to attack me together but I slammed them to the ground.
"Come on, Gray. I know you have more power to fight." I said to him. He used his ice make magic to make a cage, the fun is about to begin.

"Blood magic: combined ice demon claws"

My arms grew bigger to show demons hands with red veins, but this time it has blue veins. It was now able to break Gray's cage.
"How is that possible?!" Loke said as he couldn't believe it.
"One time, I took a bite of Grays magic. By doing so I use enchantment to make my body remember." I gave them a brief explanation. Bothe deadpanned knowing Gray forgot about the time it happened.

"Get touch by this bad boys and you can get freeze to death." I warned them. I could tell they both looked determine and had each other's back.

I kept trying to hit them, but they made it in time to dodging it. They did the same for me, using my claws to guard myself. I gave them an opening on purpose, hoping they would notice. Luckily, they were able to hit me; making me collapse on the ground.

"Congrats, you two. You now past the first round." I said to them smiling while giving them a thumbs up.

•••

Now I'm at the base where Mira and Erza were talking about the marriage Evergreen said with Elfmen. Mira said it was to catch her off guard. Erza on the other hand didn't want to believe it, but I reminded her about their relationship.

I was trying to imagine what their baby might look like, if it were to happen. I could tell Mira did the same thing ending up with her crying. I sweatdropped seeing their future child. I notice Mess and Wendy weren't around; I said I could go look for them with Isaac with me. He was eating blueberries while I was in the cave meaning Gramps spoiled him.

While I was flying around in search for Wendy and Mess, I could sense very powerful magic. I notice a red light beam to the sky, signaling one thing.

"How the hell did enemies get here?" I questioned

"We have to hurry finding Wendy and Mess than head back to the hideout." Isaac said.

Keep searching I notice there was a big fire shooting out, it could mean someone was there. By the time I headed towards the direction, I saw Natsu, Happy, Wendy, Carla and Lily with some other guy get surrounded by enemy soldiers.