16

The car ride was silent

The car ride was silent. Juhee breathed heavily trying to calm herself down, but the only thought in her mind was her mother. If Mingi snitched, her father would hurt her mother.

"Mingi..." Searching for the right words she found herself lost. "You— please don't tell."

The man looked down at her with a small smirk.

"Hmm. I don't plan on doing that."

Juhee nodded in relief not wanting to speak and provoke him.

"Why don't you tell me how you know that boy."

"He went to my school."

"Do you know what he does?" Juhee shrugged pretending she was unaware. "You don't know?"

Juhee nodded, "I don't know him that well. I just was excited to see someone other than my dad." She lied. Of course she knew Chenle. All of her midnight adventures lead to him.

"Do you know what I do?" Juhee looked up at him sideways. Tilting her head. She genuinely didn't know what "the Clan" is.

"No clue." Mingi nodded, taking a sharp intake of breath before opening the car door. The car was stopped in front of her house. He didn't realize the girl was as innocent as she seemed. He felt a little dirty standing next to her. Juhee slide out and walked past him. Not sure if she had to say bye or thank him.

Walking up to the tied up bedsheets, she tugged them making sure they were secure, before trying to climb up.

Mingi watched as she struggled for a couple minutes before going beside her.

"Don't sneak out, if you can't sneak back in." He pushed her aside and climbed up to her bedroom with ease. Juhee couldn't help but notice his defined muscles as he swung over into her room. Pulling the sheets up he tied a loop at the end and dropped it back down to Juhee.

With his hands he silently motioned for her to put it around herself. Cautiously, she slid the loop around her. Mingi pulled the blankets up effortlessly and when she was close enough he reached out his hand for her to take, then he helped her inside her room. The girl heaved out a small thank you and waited for him to go back downstairs. Mingi had other plans though. Stalking towards her desk chair, he plopped down making the chair squeak. Juhee gasped, "Shhhh!" She hissed, her eyes wide. She didn't want to wake her dad up. Sitting down on her bed across from him, she played with her fingers feeling awkward.

"How did you know where I was?"

"My men are guarding your house." Mingi said it as if it wasn't a big deal, like he wasn't infringing upon her privacy.

"That's weird." Juhee mumbled. The moonlight filtering through the room set an ethereal glow around Juhee's porcelain skin. Mingi felt out of place in her room. Like he was a devil standing in front of an angel. Juhee flicked her hair over her shoulder and leaned back onto her hands.

"Don't leave your house without permission." Watching her, he realized how dangerous her beauty was. She was like a diamond in the rough. Neo City was way too dangerous for someone as angelic as her.

"Whose permission? Yours or my dad's?"

"Mine." Juhee scoffed, sitting up straighter, locking eyes with him.

Maybe it was the hunger or the anger of leaving her noodles untouched at the store, but she wanted to set the record straight.

"No. You can't tell me what to do. You're my fiancé not my dad."

"I do get to tell you what to do."

"No you don't." Mingi smirked, turning his face away from the girl before moving his hands up to his face and cracking his neck. Juhee cringed at the sound. He stood up making the chair creek again, "Shhhhhhh!" Juhee looked at him like he was crazy.

Mingi locked eyes with the teenager, the voice in the back of his head told him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. Juhee gulped in fear as she inched back away from him.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, freezing as her back collided with the headboard.

Mingi wrapped his fingers around the girl's ankle and dragged her towards him sending her back onto the bed. Juhee tried to kick him away as she realized what he was trying to do. Mingi climbed over the frightened girl. Pinning her shaking arms above her head he dipped his face into her neck. His warm breath sending goosebumps along the girl's arm and back.

Mingi took in her sweet smell, his teeth grazing her tender skin. Mingi latched his lips onto her neck sucking and pulling as he bit down slightly. Juhee tried to fight the man off, but he was almost double her size. She couldn't even scream, knowing her father wouldn't care if it was Mingi.

Mingi moved down her neck towards her collarbone. He was lost in his own world. Struggling, Juhee felt warm tears of anger rush down her face.

"Stop!" She demanded. Mingi moves up his lips grazing her ears.

"I'm in charge. I'm the boss. You listen to me, or you get punished." He whispered then he rolled off of her, leaving the crying and frightened girl on the bed as he left the room through her window.

As Mingi's feet touched the ground he felt like shit. He just wanted to scare her, but he lost control.

"Fuck Mingi." He scolded himself as he looked up at the window to the girl's room. He knew she would still be crying.

Pulling out his phone he decided to text her.

Sorry |
Sor|
S|
|
I'll pick you up tomorrow at 4
Make sure you answer my calls
Read 4:47 am

Mingi sighed he was a monster, he would always be a monster.

To him it was normal though. This is how his father treated his mom, and his step brother's moms. This is how his older brothers treat their wives. This was normal. It was okay. Swallowing up his guilt, he repressed his feelings.

"Emotions are weakness." His father always said that to him. It had to be true.

 It had to be true

LY bbs