Hunter

I felt anger boil up inside of me as I saw the pin art on their ship. I saw both Rex and Anakin look at each other and then at me.

"You okay, Master (Y/n)?" Anakin asked softly.

"I'm killing Hunter." I growled out.

"I'm sure he doesn't know about this-"

"Hey they got it down!" A voice exclaimed.

I turned and watched as the Bad Batch walked up to us. Wreaker wolf whistled and I held back the urge to rearrange his face.

"Didn't think they would get it done that quickly." Hunter said with a smirk.

"I want this off now!" I snapped as I roughly grabbed a hold of Hunter's ear.

"Sorry, sweetheart... it's there to stay." He said with a smirk.

"I swear if that isn't gone by tomorrow afternoon... there will be hell to pay."

"Hell doesn't scare me." He said as he pulled away and climbed onto the ship.

"Oh... it's on." I whispered as I glared at his retreating form.

When the next day came and he didn't get rid of it I decided to get revenge. I wasn't surprised when Hunter came in with pink hair and I couldn't hide back the laugh as he walked up to me.

"Oh.. that is perfect!" I gasped out as I held my sides.

"You better fix this!" He snapped.

"Take off the pin art."

"Never in a million years."

"Then be prepared to taste the rainbow." I said as I walked past him.

"I hope you know this means war!" He yelled.

"Good thing I'm a Jedi then." I said as I walked away.

Soon there was pinart of me everywhere and Hunter's hair had been every color of the rainbow.

"Fine I will take them down." He said as he walked into my room.

"What changed your mind?" I asked sweetly.

"Wreaker was having to much fun with your picture."

I shook my head and tried to get the image out of my head.

"That and Crosshair was complaining bout it." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Of course he did." I said with a laugh.

"But I'm not taking down the one in my room." He said sternly.

"As long as that means I don't have to take down the one of you in my room." I said as I kissed his cheek and walked away.

"Force I love that woman." He said as he shook his head.