51

My eyes fluttered open the next morning. I was wrapped up in a protective hold, my face being squished against the hardest chest I've ever laid on. Not that I'd laid on many anyway.

Harry's legs were tangled with mine under the sheets causing slight pain in my calf, which I tried to ignore because there was absolutely no way I was leaving his safe hold.

Just as I snuggled closer to Harry, last nights events rushed to my head. After we had come back inside, my family had made a big fuss over us. They weren't the rude type, so they let Jace stay anyways, regardless of his behavior (which got on my nerves, but whatever).

When that was over, my mom had led us to my old room that was set for us, and Harry carried me to the bathroom where we took a bath, as promised.

He tried to initiate something but I quickly shot him down, which took all of my self control. There was no way I was going to have sex under the same roof as my parents. To end the night, we then settled in bed watching a cheesy movie on the tv. We didn't really pay attention as we were too busy stealing kisses back and forth throughout, neither of us caring about the film in front of us.

The thought just made me smile against his bare body. Harry had turned a horrible evening into an amazing night.

He was so undeniably sweet, making sure I was comfortable rather than focusing on how he had been verbally abused the few moments earlier. Now that's a real man. And I was the lucky girl to call him mine.

I decided to close my eyes again and continue to rest until Harry woke up. It didn't take long though because as soon as I shut them, he opened his and pulled me closer into his side.
I lifted my head and looked into his green orbs with a toothy smile, making the corners of his mouth slightly lift in amusement.

"Morning baby," he said in his hot (to say the least) morning voice.

"Good morning, Harry."

He leaned in and placed a kiss onto my lips then snuggled his face into my neck with a groan.

"I have training today." He states.

"Training?" I furrow my brows in confusion. "But the match with Johnny isn't for a while? Didn't he reschedule?"

"Yeah, it's just to keep my skills. And it's better to keep practicing than slack off." He clarified for me, taking his face out from the crook of my neck and looking into my eyes. "I won't be in the ring for a little while, I'll be too busy taking care of you." He stroked the bandage on my leg softly, making me blush.

Other than the fight with Johnny, Harry had decided not to take on any other matches, not wanting to risk my well-being again.

Even with all the mayhem going on right now, everything with Harry was perfect. It made my heart flutter every time I thought about how much we'd grown since we got married. Sometimes I feel like it's too good to be true.

I was first to break the kiss and leaned my forehead against his, a thought suddenly striking my mind.

"Harry," I spoke softly.

He hums in response and brushes my cheek, urging me to continue.

"I don't want you to go to the gym without me," I start, and he opens his eyes, moving slightly away to look at me, our proximity still close, but our foreheads further than before. I had meant to say that I didn't want him to leave me alone, but both statements worked just fine. Same difference.

"As if I'd even go to the gym, let alone anywhere, without you." He snorts.
He laces our hands together before continuing, "I'm not letting you out of my sight." I nod in response, moving so our foreheads touch again.