9

The Diner

Outfits at the bottom

Although she had Misophonia she loved the sound of the leaves crunching under everyone's feet. It satisfied her to no end, made her forget about her and Graysons conversation, that was until Elizabeth pulled her to the back of the group. Ignoring all the looks they got the girls started whispering to each other, glad they were far enough back to where they couldn't hear them.

"I kissed Ethan." Elizabeth blurted out? Natasha gasped before covering her mouth with her hand as to the sound would draw attention to them. "Are you serious?"

The younger girl rolled her eyes, "No, I wanted to get your hopes up and crush them- Of course I'm serious!" The eldest glared slightly before shooting a wide smile at her, "That's amazing!"

"I know."

"So.... how we feeling? You like him or?" She drawled out the 'or'. The lost look in Elizabeth's smile gave Natasha all the answers she needed. "Okay, okay. I approve."

"I was going to date him whether you approved or not..." Natasha simply raised an eyebrow at her, she shuddered under her menacing glare, "Okay okay. I'm glad you approve."

"Damn right you are." Natasha muttered, simply thinking their conversation ended, her sister had other thoughts. "When I came outside. You and Grayson were pretty close...."

"Please don't." Elizabeth gave her a seemingly innocent smile. "I'm just saying, you held his chin with your hand and held him close to you. What were you guys talking about?" The eldest sighed, knowing her sister wasn't going to let it go. "He told me he liked me." Elizabeth held in a squeal, her sisters never had someone actually good that was interested in her and she was certainly proud. "Why do I feel like there's more to the story?"

"Technically I told him he liked me."

"....Huh?" Natasha let out a small laugh, "Obviously you know I can read people. I mean, really, read people." Elizabeth nodded, she learned to never question her sisters judgement, she basically had a third eye that could see people's morals and stuff. "Well I read him, I didn't mean to but I did and I saw that he liked me. Then he confessed that he did and asked what I felt."

"What did you say?"

"Can I finish?"

"Oh sure."