19:Pasta

I decided to posted these two chapter back to back cause 18 was short and not that good

Diem's POV

It's been like an hour or so and they are still in there. The guys all went to Nick's room to loosen up, whatever that means. They all said I shouldn't come in with them cause they need a supervisor for when they come out.

When we got here Dalen was surprised but also happy that we left school. I pull out my English book and start to take notes on it for my paper that's due soon. Hopefully the guys come out soon, it's getting really boring out here.

-----------------------------------------

"This reflects the character's emoting by the use of  personification as to how he is describing the scenery around them"  Do you ever write something that makes no sense to you but you know it will to your teacher? That's literally all of English.

I put my school stuff away just as I hear laughter coming from down the hall. Guess they're done. The laughter gets closer and soon they are all in the lounge where I am. Nick looks over to me before halting where he is."Dudes, why is there a girl in our house?"The others stop and they stare at me

"Um, Nick?"

"Dude, she knows your name"Erik starts to hit Nick in the chest with the back of his hand but Nick doesn't even flinch

"Guys, it's me Diem"They all crook their head to the sides looking confused"Dalen's girlfriend"It was like they all had light bulbs go off in their heads. Suddenly all the boys are rushing to hug and start saying things like "oh that Diem" and "How have you been" and "You smell like coconut".

Chez gasped"Dudes, we have leftover pasta" Suddenly they all sprinted to the kitchen. I follow by and see them making a mess trying to get the pasta out of the fridge and on to the counter. Somehow, Erik slipped causing them all the fall, along with the pasta, on to the floor. "Dude, see what you did, now we don't have any pasta"

"I can make you guys pasta so it's fresh"They all snap they're heads to me with wide eyes. It was like they had forgotten I was here. Walking over to them I help them all up. After I help D off the ground I notice his eyes are red and slightly closed. Looking at all the other guys I notice the same thing"Are you guys okay? You're eyes are red"

"Yes, of course we are baby"Dalen snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. His clothes smell funny. Stuffing my nose closer into him I realize what's going on

"You guys are high"Nick dramatically gasps and shakes his head at me

"Now why would we get high? Where we even get the weed from."

"You guys are a drug dealing gang, so I'm going to assume it's your own"I grab all four of their arms and drag them back to the lounge. Sitting them all on the couch, I turn on the TV. I put on 'The Amazing World of Gumball' since I've seen them watching it a few times before."Now stay here and don't move"

"Aye aye captain"Dalen salutes me as I walk by him"With your gorgeous ass self. Damn!" My cheeks burn up as I walk back into the kitchen."Okay, time to clean pasta so I can make pasta"

After cleaning up the mess, I decided to make just regular spaghetti since that was the only sauce they had.  I was almost done when I heard shouting coming from the other room. I turned down the heat on the sauce and was going to check it out until the noise entered the kitchen.

"And guys we got pasta on deck."Nick was recording him self with the others right behind him"Chef Diem in the houuuuusssse"I simply just wave to the camera as I go back to cooking the pasta."So guys pull on up to our house. Address is 873 Yel-"I rush and tackle Nick to the ground before he can finish his sentence. "Um Diem, I'm Nick, I think you met to pin Dalen to the ground" I ignore him as I take his phone and delete the video.

"What were you think"I get of Nick and put his phone in my back pocket"You can't expose your location like that. What's the point of a safe house if you're just going to tell the world your address"

"We didn't think about that"

Shaking my head at them I hold out my hand"Phones"The other three dig in their pockets and give me their phones. After making sure they didn't leak their location I put them all in my back pocket. "Now, go back to the lounge and watch TV. The pastas almost done" Looking defeated, Erik, Chez and Nick all retreat back to the lounge. Well now I feel bad. I feel arms go around my waist before I feel lips on my neck. They go up and then down and then to behind my ear.

"Dalen"I breathe out. He doesn't stop and continues to kiss all over my neck. Without warning, he starts to suck on a spot on my neck. I don't do nothing but close my eyes and grip on to his arm.

What is he doing and why does it feel good? I don't want him to stop but at the same time I don't know what he's doing. After a while he stops and licks the spot he just sucked on."Mine forever"

He lets go of me and walks out at if nothing had happened. But with that in mind, what did just happen?

------------------------------

"Can you read me a bed time story"I throw Erik down on the bed. It's about 11 at night right now and I'm trying to put all the guys to bed right now

"How about I read you one tomorrow"I pull the blanket over him and when I don't get answer I look back to see he is already asleep."I'll take that as a yes"I turn off his lights and leave his room. Peaking into Nick's room. there's still a bit of smoke in the air and he is face down in his bed. I go and turn him over just to make he doesn't suffocate himself. "Goodnight Nick". I leave his room. Two done two to go.

I walk towards the stair and i was halfway up them when I notice Chez passed out on them. His faces turned to the side and his butt up in the air due to his bent knees. Should I help him? I mean he looks comfortable. But he could fall down the stairs and hurt himse-

"DIEM!" I rush up the stairs to Dalen room. I look around and don't see him anywhere so I check his bathroom and find him standing there with his shower running and his clothes soaked."I just wanted to wash my hands"

"That's why you use the sink and not the shower"I walk over and take his jacket off him. His body is shaking due to the fact it was cold water"Why don't you dry yourself off and then come to bed okay"I felt like I was talking to a five year old with how I was talking

"Okay D"His pouty face was adorable.I reach up and peck his lips before leaving"No come back I want more"

"You can have more the quicker you dry yourself off and come to me"I climb into his bed and get comfortable. I heard things moving around in his bathroom and soon enough I see a Dalen in only sweatpants jumping on the bed and landing on top of me"Kisses now?"I see a very rare boyish smile light up his face

I nod my head"Yes, kisses now"

------------------------------------------------------

Spaghetti or Alfredo?