20:It's Not Just Underwear

Diem's POV

This is by far the most boring Thursday ever.

Like nothing has happened today. There has been no fights, no drama, just people going to class and lunch. That's it. Ever since I got friends, anytime they're gone, I feel extra alone. Before it, I felt lonely because I never had friends but now that I do have some, it's kinda sad when I'm alone at school now

I also haven't talked to Colby in a while due to him always being busy with his new job. But with everything that he's said and done, I don't-

"M'little lady"I turn around and see Chez bowing down

"What?"

"you know the saying M'lady, but your nickname is 'little lady'. M'lady M'little lady. It make sense" We walk down the hall to the front of the school

"First off, no it doesn't make sense. and second, I'm not little, I'm like 5'11"

"That's little to me"

"That's because you're a giant"

"A big buff, sexy, intimidating giant"

"Whatever"We walk out of the school and start to head to the parking lot. Chez walks ahead of me and goes to a black BMW. Do all these boys have expensive ass cars. Wait. Why is Chez, he's suppose to be with the guys doing 'work'

"Chez, why are you here"I go to the passenger side of his car after he opened the door for me. I slide in and wait for him to get in the drivers seat.

"Well, long story short. The guys all thought that I was going to mess up everything and that I wasn't mature enough to be there. So they kicked me out and I didn't want to go home so i thought, 'why not go see little lady'"

"Again, I'm not little"

"Again you are to me"He starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot"So what do you want to do Diem"

Well I don't have any homework and my dad still isn't home but he should be in soon or so. Oh, maybe I can finally go shopping. Yeah,I can finally get some new clothes. But I don't have any money and I don't want to use Chez's because that just feels wrong. I rest my head up against the window, I really need to get a job to get my own money"What's wrong little lady?"

"Nothing,it's just I wanted to go shopping-"Chez quickly stops the car before doing a U-turn the opposite way we were going"What are you doing"

"Taking you to the mall"

"No Chez, I don't have any money to buy anything"

Chez looks over at me before turning back to the rode"It's fine I'll pay for you, it's fine"

"No Chez, I don't want to use your money"

"Well technically it's not my money, it's Dalen's" Tilting my head to the side I stare at him confused. How is it Dalen's money if he isn't here? Chez looks over at me before laughing"Okay, this one time Dalen gave me his card to withdraw money from his account and I forgot to give it back to him"

"So, we're going to illegally use Dalen's money"

"I wouldn't worry about that, it's not illegally using his money if it's used to but his girl nice things is it?"

"it is if he doesn't know were doing it"

"Well either way, if he finds out, you will be my bodyguard do to the fact he would never put his hands on you"

Well, you got a point there

--------------------------------------

"Okay, I think you have enough clothes"