✿30✿

The rest of the week was a breeze. It was like every ordinary week, nothing out of the ordinary, and it was nice and calm.

Since you and Inosuke were officially a couple now, the whole group kept teasing you guys, mainly because it was so funny how angry Inosuke got.

"Hey, hey, Proms next week when are you gonna ask (y/n)?" Zenitsu questions.

'Prom, that fancy school dance, I forgot about that, I remember (y/n) teaching me how to dance.'

"Is it really important to go?" Inosuke blushes.

"Uhhh yeah! It's like a once in a lifetime experience! She'd love it, it would be a great opportunity for you both." Zenitsu says.

"How do I ask her?" Inosuke says.

"You gotta make it super special! Sometimes people make a big sign and bring flowers and balloons, or you could just make it simple and just say you want to, whatever you think feels right." Zenitsu beams.
"It's called a promposal." He says

"Promposal... huh.. I might have an idea.." Inosuke smirks.

...

After school, Inosuke seems rather silent, he seems to be daydreaming, normally he's so talkative... whatever could be going on in his mind right now?

"Hey, what's your favorite flower." Inosuke grumbles.

"Uhhh (favorite flower) why?" You tilt your head.

"Just wondering." Inosuke grunts.

"Mm." You say. "Hey do you wanna come over to my house?" You grin.

"UMM I CANT I HAVE A PROJECT!" Inosuke suddenly shouts, making you flinch.

"I could help you with it silly." You smirk.

"NOPE I GOT IT!" Inosuke grins awkwardly.

Inosuke leans into kiss you, but he leans in too fast and instead of a kiss your faces honk into each other.

"O-ow, hehe! Okay weirdo I'll see you tomorrow then." You smile and peck his cheek.

"YEAH!" He blushes, and grabs your face and kisses you.

"MMMUAH!! BYE!!" Inosuke shouts, and runs across the street.

You place a hand against your lips and you can't help but laugh, that was adorable.

Inosuke dashes into his house well that's what he thought but he was too hyper he ran into the door and fell backward. He pulled himself back up and swung the door open and shut it, and ran around the house looking for supplies.

"GRAAAANNNNNN DO WE HAVE A WHITE PIECE OF CARDBOARDDDDDDDDD!!??!?!" Inosuke screams across the room.

"Check the garage, Inosuke." She smiles.

He bolts to the garage and runs into the door again, and opens it and searches around finally finding it and slamming it on the table.

"I NEED MARKERS AND FLOWERS AND BALLOONS AND ACORNS!" Inosuke yells.

"What is this for dearie?" Hisa says.

"(Y/n)" he smirks.

"Aww, how cute, if you need anything let me know." She says.

"MKAY." Inosuke shouts. "Shit I need to buy her the fucking flowers!" Inosuke screeches pulling at the ends of his hair and runs out the door.

He screams his whole way down the street all the way to the store, until he finally reaches the door.