Chapter 23

I changed into some comfy grey pjama bottoms that were kinda like extremely thin joggers with a matching long sleaved pjama top and socks.

I met Ace in the living room and he took my hand and lead me to the kitchen "Okay so we're gonna make cookies and brownies and stuff are faces all day with a load of junk" Ace said with excitement.

"Okay, but do you even know how to make any of those?" I asked with a raised brow and a smirk on my face.

"Well...no but we'll just wing it" he shrugged.

"This is the type of thing that should not be winged it'll all just go to shit instead let's just find a recipe on google yeah" I said as I pulled out my phone.

"Okay but that's not as fun" he grumbled.

We had started baking both cookies and brownies when Xavier came down.

"Hey guys I'm heading out-  ooo whatcha making" Xavier said as he went to dip his finger in the cookie dough I was mixing but I quickly smacked his hand away.

"Ow ow ow Briiii" he whined shaking his hand before rubbing it.

"What was that for" he pouted.

"This isn't for you" I said.

"Meanie" he mumbled but I just stuck my tongue out at him as he returned the gesture.

"Where you going bro?" Ace asked.

"Going to meet Xander and the boys what are you both doing?" he replied.

"Me and Bri are spending the whole day together watching films and eating junk and no your not invited so piss off" Ace said.

"Whattt no fair" Xavier whined.

"I thought you already had plans?" I said.

"Yeah but I would rather hang out with you any day" he replied.

"Well tough shit she's mine today you already spend enough time with her it's my turn jackass" Axe said and wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind me in a protective way glaring at Xavier.

"Whatever shitface your so mean" Xavier said.

"At least let me hug my babysister goodbye" Xavier opened his arms.

Ace debated for a moment before reluctantly letting me go and I hugged Xavier.

"Cya later babygirl have fun, love you" he kissed my cheek before turning to leave.

"Love you too" I replied and carried on with the cookies this was actually pretty fun.

---

"That's it Ace I'm never cooking with you again this is the third batch you've burnt" I shouted at my brother.

"It's not my fault they must be broken" he said as we were trying not to choke on smoke that surrounded the kitchen, the smoke alarm had gone off twice and we had to keep flinging towels around it to get rid of the smoke.

"Broken? They're cookies the only broken thing around here is your brain" I said poking his forehead.

"Hey, don't be mean" he pouted.

"Whatever" I said.

We finally managed to successfully make brownies and cookies. We grabbed a load of other junk food and drinks and went to the living room.

"Okay let's get this started" Ace said picking up the remote as we sat down next to eachother on the couch.

"Oo shall we binge watch stranger things?" He asked turning to face me.