-11-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

You quickly glanced up to the three third years, who are still on their phones, waiting for the order. You snuck away, out of the door, and to the person with the sweets. They looked down at you, and you looked up at them. The person— or should I say woman— looked very ruffed up, with a shady look on her face. She had to be in her late 50's.

"Hey little girly." She said, crouching down. "Do you want some candy?" She asked, holding out the sweets. You looked down, and hesitantly took a candy apple. In a split second, your wrist was grabbed by the lady.

"H-He-" your voice was cut off by the lady's gloves hand on your jaw. You where pretty sure that there where going to be red marks on your face later.

As in a small attempt to break free, you shook your head to try and get out of the woman's' grip, but she punched you in the side of your head.

"Be a good girl and cooperate." She mumbled, the grip on your jaw getting more pinched. You rose your free hand up to the gloved hand, and tried to pry it off of your jaw. But being a 5 year old, you could do nothing.

You tried calling for help, but it all came out as mumbled nonsense. The woman shifted her grip from your wrist, to your throat. Through the window you could see the big three about to get their lunches, and Eri was still in the bathroom.

Your heart rate sped up, thinking that they would leave you behind. In the past week or so, you had actually enjoyed their company, and you certainly didn't want to loose Eri again. You felt warm tears fall down your cheeks, and over the woman's gloved hand.

"Follow me." She said in an aggressive tone. You stood in your place, still thinking about the possibilities. The woman got pissed and jabbed you in the stomach quite roughly with her fist. You grunted in pain, muffled my the gloved hand, and felt the same metallic liquid in your throat.

You coughed into the lady's hand multiple times, each cough sounding terribly painful. And it definitely was. You felt greater pain when you where with Overhaul, but the coughing was torture for your throat and stomach.

Your eyes started getting heavy, and you took one last glance up and through the diner window. You saw how Eri walked back over to the big three, and she turned in your direction. Her yes met yours, and you could see a wave of fear wash over her. Before anything else could happen, your eyelids gave way.

Eri tugged on Mirio's shirt, and he looked down to only be met with a terrified expression on Eri's face.

"Eri what's-"

"Y-Y/n!" Eri pointed over to the window, and the three third years saw you, laying lifeless in the woman's grasp. Mirio acted immediately and started to run out of the store. Tamaki and Nejire followed quickly behind him, with Eri in Nejire's arms.

Mirio quickly turned the corner and saw the lady putting you in her nearby car, and was about to close the door. Before she could, Mirio punched her square in the face. The woman stumbled backwards a bit, and had a hand on her face.

"How could you just abduct a child?!" Mirio shouted, while Tamaki opened the car door all the way, and pulled your unconscious body out.

He looked down and noticed that your bandages were messed up, you had red marks, along with a large amount of blood coating your lips and teeth.

'This dosent look right, the woman had no weapons and yet..' Tamaki held you protectively. 'Y/n has blood in the mouth area.'

The woman who was punched scoffed, and escaped by turning into a bird and flying away. That was her quirk. Mirio turned back around and huddled around you along with Nejire and Eri.

"I-Is Y/n ok?" Eri asked in a quivering voice. Mirio looked down to Eri.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay." He reassured her. Eri gave a slight nod, her eyes not leaving your sleeping figure. "I think that's enough adventure for today, Nejire will you take Y/n back to the hospital?" Mirio looks to Nejire.

"B-But I want to go with Y/n!" Eri said. "I can't leave her..." Eri started to tear up a bit. Nejire gave Eri a smile.

"C'mon, lets go! Miriooooo Tamakiiii, explain why we aren't here so the others won't get worried!" Nejire cheered, taking Y/n from Tamaki. The two boys nodded, and watched as the three girls started their walk to the hospital.

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading