/Chapter 8/

Chapter Eight

Mina's PoV

"Let's go to the dorm." Sana pleads as we went out of the school.

"But how about Tzuyu's Birthday?" I asked.

"Chaeyoung just texted me. She said they will accompany Tzu and no need to worry." Momo said while looking at her phone.

"What If Jeongyeon is also at the dorm. I'm sure she'll ignore me." I told them.

"I'm sure they are not there. Let's go and we have something to tell you." Sana said.

I just nodded and get my car.

"Mina, I'll drive. Just take a rest." Sana insisted so I gave her my key. I went in the backseat while Momo was beside Sana.

The whole trip is full of silence which is something I'm not used to. Momo and Sana are the noisiest in our squad and seeing them being serious makes me nervous. I thought of what Sana will tell me...

Maybe it's something serious.

After a minute we arrived at the dorm. I go out and immediately entered our dorm and slammed myself on the couch and let myself rest.

As I felt that the two were already here, I opened my eyes.

"See, they are not here," Momo said and sat on the couch beside me.

"So, you want us to spill the tea to you right now or you'll just rest first?" Sana asked and sat on the single couch.

"No, just tell me now," I said and composed myself.

Momo transferred beside Sana and they are now both facing me.

"I guess you're thinking why Jeongyeon acted like that," Sana said.

I just sighed and start to look at them seriously.

"I just can't understand why she's so hard with Bambam. I mean yes, he's been a bully before but people change. Bambam is a good guy believe me." I told them.

"Mina, you didn't understand," Momo said and pause.

"Then make me!"

"Ok. But I know this doesn't change the reality that you're continuing your relationship with Bambam, right?" Sana pointed out.

"So how do we start?" Momo asked.

"Before you came in on our squad, Bambam, and we are good." Sana started.

"R-really?"

"Yeah," Momo answered.

"But things happened. We are already in our grade 10th which is you are not yet at the school." Sana started to explain.

She's right, I just transferred there when the first year of my senior high school.

"Bambam is a bully that time. But he doesn't interfere with us."-Sana

"What? Then why Jeongyeon is acting like that?" I asked because I'm so confused.

"Just listen, will you?" Momo said and rolled her eyes.

I just nodded and listened to them as Sana started to talk again.

"Bambam had a relationship with Nayeon."

What?!

"Before you entered our school, Bambam courted Nayeon. Bambam is known to be the bully at that time, but Nayeon changes him. They've been together but again, something happened."

"Bambam's friend exposed him, saying that Bambam just used Nayeon for some sort of thing which is we don't know. At first, Nayeon didn't believe that but Bambam admitted that all of that is true." Sana said that makes me gasp.

"After that, we cut our ties with Bambam. He went back to his old self who is a bully. He even got a gang. Which made Nayeon realize that he's not the man for her." Momo added.

"But how about Jeongyeon?" I asked them.

"Jeongyeon here is being protective, ok? She doesn't what to repeat what happened before coz she doesn't trust that bullshit anymore!" Sana exclaimed.

"And the fact that Bambam and Jeongyeon are close before. Bambam even know that Jeongyeon has a thing with Nayeon but he still decided to court Nayeon. What a snake." Momo said.

"What?"

"We are all together since we're kids, what do you expect? Jeongyeon has feelings for Nayeon and we all know that except Nayeon of course. Bambam knows about it too. But he snakes Jeongyeon. That's why Jeongyeon has a deep grudge against him. They are friends but that bullshit ruined it by stealing the girl she loves plus hurting Nayeon on purpose." Sana replied.

"B-but he's a good guy now."

"Mina, we trust you. But that guy? No way. You can't blame us. We just don't want to repeat what happened before. Now if you love him, be willing to face the consequences. You guys both need to prove yourselves, especially him. We understand that you love him. And we don't want to take away your happiness. But now? Maybe you should know your partner even more. There are more things you should find out about him. And after that tell us if you still find the love you felt the first time you've been together." Sana convincingly said.

"Yeah right. You said that you've been together for almost a year, right?" Momo asked.

"Yes."

"Do you even know about the gang he's into? You don't even know that He had the past with Nayeon. Yet you're expecting that we would like him for you." Momo said like she's complaining.

"What do you guys expect? We've been hiding for almost a year because I'm afraid that you'll kick me in our squad. We barely go out and know each other because I'm always with you." I tell them.

"So, you're telling that it's our fault? You're siding him? Ok, I need to go." Momo said and was about to go but I stopped her.

"No Momo! Hey, I'm not siding anyone here! I'm just telling you that Bambam changed now and because you can't understand him."

"Mina fix this first. If you're fine with it then make a decision." Momo seriously said and leave.

I looked at Sana and she walked beside me.

"It's ok. It's normal for her to act like that. She became a target of Bambam's squad before and I can say that she still has that." Sana explained.

"What?"

"Bambam's squad made a story with her causing her to lock herself in their house. She locked herself for a week because she's ashamed of the false story that Bambam's friends did."

"I told you, you need to know more about that guy. Don't worry I'm here for you. Let's now eat. I know you're hungry." Sana continued and walked to the kitchen.