𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢- 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Keefe made his way through the foyer of Everglen, praying that Sophie hadn't decided that today was a good day to pay a visit to the Vacker family.

As he neared the main hall and to the stairwell leading up to the second floor, he heard a familiar feminine voice ring out.

"Unbelievable, never thought I'd see the day where Keefe Sencen was asking for help. I kinda wish I would have bargained for it."
Biana flashed a bright welcoming smile as she descended the sleek stairs, hand gliding over the pristine railing.

There she was in all of her sparkly glory. The Vackers truly were the sparkliest of them all.

Biana's dark hair was pulled back and held together by a jeweled clip, teal eyes popping with the black eyeliner riming her eyelid. They twinkled with warmth as she spotted her friend. Her glossed lips pulled up into a grin as she reached Keefe and pulled him into a tight side hug. The girl's bubbly personality was so infectious that Keefe couldn't help but get a bit excited too.

He got a glimpse at white long scars covering her shoulders and neck with the sleeveless dress she picked today. Keefe applauded her for her bravery, recalling the moment when Biana first began to except the scars stating they were apart of her from that moment on.

She stepped back, placing her hands on her hips.

"Alright, what's this about needing my expertise? Of course you'll have to specify considering I'm naturally gifted in most things."

Keefe fidgeted with the hem of his cape, eyes cast downward. This only promoted Biana to arch an elegant eyebrow upwards at the non-Keefe-like behavior. Especially considering the fact that he didn't rise up to the bait.

He motioned for her to lean forward as he whispered in her ear, Biana pulling back with surprise written all over her features. Her face turned serious.

"Follow me."

Without waisting a second, the brunette lead him up the stairwell and straight to her spacious room, closing the door behind them.

Keefe turned to take it in, always slightly overwhelmed by the amount of pink and glitter that was Biana's room. It was the exact opposite of Fosters and he always had to adjust. He spotted a pair of ruby-encrusted heels laying on her desk, interest peaking as something seemed off about them.

"Don't breathe on that, it's expensive."

Keefe held his hands up in surrender, facing Biana. The youngest Vacker stalked up to him, grabbing his chin and squishing his features in her hand, pulling his cheeks into a fish face.

"Keefe Sencen, focus. If we are going to pull this off then you need to get your head in the game."

"Yes ma'am." The sentence came out as more of a jumble of words all strung together which prompted Biana to roll her eyes, letting go of his face.

Keefe massaged his jaw, feeling where her long nails had dug in.

"Since you can't coordinate for the life of you, here's the plan."

About two hours later, Keefe light leaped to the pastures of havenfield with a newfound confidence. He had begun to doubt everything the longer he and Biana discussed things but she assured him that as long as he stuck to the plan, Keefe would be fine.