thirty-three

"I got the job!" I called into my house that was eerily quiet. It was the day after our gender reveal party, so we were up celebrating a little late. So, I knew my mom was probably still sleeping, since it was early in the morning, but Grayson and Wyatt had both been up when I had left for my early interview.

I decided to apply for a job at a local baby store in our area, since they were looking for workers and I would be able to get a discount on baby clothes. They had liked my application and were well aware that I was pregnant before I went in for my interview. When I got to the store, the owner let me in and we immediately started my interview. The interview went really well and I was offered a job on the spot and was scheduled to start in a week's time.

"Hello?" I called again. I furrowed my eyebrows before heading up the stairs. I knocked on Grayson's door before pushing it open and found both Wyatt and Grayson playing some games with headphones on. Wyatt saw me and immediately opened his arms for me to crawl on his lap. I did so and wrapped my legs and arms around him, so our chests were touching. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck lightly. He ran his fingers down my back as soon as he was able to, and it made me melt further into him. Thankfully, my bump wasn't too much in the way yet, so it was still comfortable for both of us for me to sit on his lap.

"No no no no no!!!" Grayson yelled before throwing his controller down on the bed. "How the hell did you still manage to win with Kennedy sitting on you?" He groaned.

"I'm just that good," Wyatt laughed before setting down his controller and kissing me.

"No kissing in my bedroom," Grayson joked.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Gray!"

"So, how did the interview go?" Wyatt asked.

"I got the job," I giggled.

"That's amazing! When do you start?" He asked.

"Next weekend," I informed him. He leaned in and planted another kiss on my lips.

"Alright you two, get out," Grayson laughed, pushing on Wyatt and me. Before I could get off Wyatt's lap, he put his hand underneath my thighs and lifted me up.

"Thank you," I giggled, leaning into his shoulder.

"Anytime princess," He whispered into my ear. He carried me into my bedroom and set me down on my bed before laying down next to me.

"The best part about this job is that I get an employee discount, twenty-five percent off clothes and ten percent off of everything else," I informed him, going back to the topic of my new job.

"That's amazing, any way to save money is good," he laughed.

"And the even better part is that they will let me bring baby boy in with me if needed," I remembered.

"That's great news, I'm sure having an actual baby in a baby store helps bring people in."

"I can't wait to start," I squealed before kissing Wyatt.

"You're so beautiful Kennedy," Wyatt smiled as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You know what else I am?" I asked him.

"What?" He questioned.

"Hungry," I giggled, totally ruining our cute couple moment. But hey, hunger when you're pregnant needs to be taken seriously.

"Well so am I," Wyatt laughed before picking me up bridal style and carrying me down the stairs. He brought me into the kitchen and set me on the counter top. He settled between my legs and had his hands resting on the counter, on either side of my thighs.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"You," I whispered.

"You always want me," Wyatt chuckled, "What do you want to eat?"

I hummed, tapping my chin. "How about a grilled cheese? That sound really good right now."

"Done."

"Oh, but with the fake American Cheese, you know the orange stuff that gets really gooey?" I added in.

"And done."

I sat on the counter and watched Wyatt make my food for me. He even cut it into two triangle halves to satisfy the kid in my heart. I took a bite of the heavenly sandwich and moaned.

"This is amazing, thank you," I thanked Wyatt. I gave him a kiss and when I pulled away, he had some cheese on his lips from me. I laughed as I wiped his lips off with my thumb.

"You know I could have done that myself?" He reminded me, pushing himself into the counter next to me.

I took another bite of my sandwich, "Well, I'm the one who put it there, so I'm the one who got it off," I shrugged.

"You're such a dork sometimes," Wyatt smiled.

"I would say the whole I'm your dork thing, but I've just been a dork my whole life."

Instead of Wyatt trying to tell me otherwise, he just laughed and agreed with me, "You definitely have been a dork your while life, but your brother is the bigger dork of the two of you."

"And you love us both," I smiled.

"Yes I do. My favorite twins hold a very special place in my heart," He started, "and it will always stay that way," He promised.

"Good, because you know that no twins are better than the Harden twins."

"The Harden twins always win when it comes to my heart."

"I love you so much," I mumbled, leaning my head on Wyatt's shoulder.

Wyatt brushed my hair out of my face, "I love you too princess."

I looked up at him and smiled. How did I get so lucky?

-----

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Honestly, I just haven't had a lot of motivation to write this week, so here is a kinda bad and short filler chapter. Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you are still enjoying MBBFB!

xx - Sidney