/Chapter 9/

Chapter Nine

Mina's PoV

I was about to go to my room and sleep when I passed by Sana's room. It was slightly opened and I saw that she was talking to someone by phone.

I stopped myself to eavesdrop but the curiosity won.

"It's ok. I already told her. Just please be understanding. I don't want this friendship to be ruined just because of that bullshit again."

Upon hearing the word 'bullshit' i know that they were talking again about Bambam. For some odd reason, I felt anger. I mean who wouldn't if you heard that someone is talking bad about your loved ones?

"Yeah. Just understand Mina. She doesn't know about it yet. Let's just make her find out by herself. I know it will hurt her but, she needs to see it by herself." I heard sana again.

I can't take this anymore! Hearing those hits, me

I run out of the dorm and get my bike. I know it's already late at night but I want to be away with them first.

I drove myself to the place I'm familiar with. I stopped at a house.

"Maybe she's sleeping already," I told myself and was about to go when I heard someone call me from behind.

"Mina!"

I looked back and saw her holding a plastic bag.

"C-chaeyoung!" I said and put down my bike and ran to her.

I hugged her tight and let my tears flow down.

I felt her hand tapping my back made me cry even more.

"Want to talk about it? I know a place." She said.

I released our hug and looked at her shoulder who's wet now because of my tears.

"I-im sorry," I said.

"It's fine. So, want to go to my secret place?" She asked once again and I just nodded.

She held my hand and we walk not far from her house.

We arrived at an abandoned place where only a big tree with a swing that you can see.

I looked at the big tree and realized it was not just a tree. It's a treehouse.

"Aside from the garden at our house, this is my second unwinding place. And also, my secret place. No one goes here since this place is abandoned. I asked my father to buy this place and luckily, he does. This is his birthday gift for me. This place is so nice because you can watch the beautiful scenery here." She said and walked closer to the tree.

"Let's go?" She asked and I nodded.

We climbed up the tree by the use of a ladder and as we got up, I examined the whole place and I can say it's not that bad.

The place is big enough for two-person. There's a study table there and many paintings attached to the wall of this house. There's also a mattress where you can sleep at.

"This is a cool place," I said.

"But seems like you're not amazing." She said and laugh.

The treehouse also has a balcony. Chaeyoung walked to that place and I followed her.

She places a mat and she sat on it.

"Here takes a seat." She said and tapped the place beside her.

I sat beside her and watch the stars above.

"You're right you can see the beauty of things here," I said.

"Want some?" She asked and gave me a bag of chips.

"No thanks."

"Ok. So, what are you doing in front of our house?" She asked.

"I don't know either. I just found myself in front of your house."

"Is that even possible?" She asked and laughed.

"You're being talkative huh?" I told her causing her to be red.

"I-i... I just want to lighten up the mood." She explained.

"Anyway, what happened on Tzu's birthday. Sorry I didn't come. Something happened." I told her.

"It's fine. We had a great celebration, tho I know that would be greatest if you guys are also there." She said.

"It's all my fault. If only I told them since first. Now I'm afraid that It might ruin our friendship." I said and started to cry.

Chaeyoung immediately hugged me and continuously patted my back.

"Hey don't think about that. Look, I don't know the thing but you must trust them. I mean you know them more than I do. Do you think they will just throw your friendship because of what happened?"

"N-no"

"See? You just need to fix this. If you don't mind? I can help you." Chaeyoung said and released the hug.

"A-are you sure?"

She nodded and smiled at me.

I tell her all what happened and she just listens to me without cutting any single word on me.

"That happened," I said as I finished telling her the whole story.

"Then do what they say. They are your friends so they know what is best for you." Chaeyoung said causing me to frown.

"You mean to break up with Bambam?! No!"

"Silly! Of course not! What I mean is what Momo said. Fix this thing and after that, if you're not confused at all then made a choice. Or if you don't want to. Do what Sana said. Prove yourself and Also Bambam that he changed." She said.

"But-"

"Mina they are your friends, why are you so afraid of talking to them. Trust me, tomorrow? Jeongyeon unnie will be the first one to talk to you." She said and went inside so I followed her.

"You want me to drop you at your house?" She asked.

"I'm actually at our dorm but I ran away."

"It's already late night. Sana unnie probably waiting and worried if she found out you're not there. Wait for me here and I'll get my bike to accompany you to the dorm." She said.

As she left, I roamed around the treehouse and saw the drawings, sketches, and paintings on the wall.

I think it's her work.

I saw another drawing; it was a girl with another girl. Holding each other's hands. And they are looking at each other's eyes with love.

'Not interested in girls' your ass.

I thought and laughed slightly.

"What are you laughing at?"

I looked back and saw her already standing at the treehouse door.

"This drawing. Are you the one who made this?" I asked

She just nods and walked beside me.

"Did you know that I can interpret this?" I asked her that making her frown.

"I thought you're not interested in girls? You're gay too, aren't you?" I asked causing her to be startled.

"W-what? No! It is my best friend and her girlfriend duh." She said.

"Ok," I said.

I looked to the other drawing near the drawing of this and saw a girl who was staring at the side with sorrow in her eyes.

I moved back and examined both drawings.

Wait?! Are these two drawings are connected?

"Ey let's go now." She said that made me snap out.

She climbed down first and as she was already down, I followed but I made a wrong stepping that made me fall down the tree.

The next thing I knew is I'm at the top of Chaeyoung and our faces are just inches away.