Chapter 71

Lily was in an empty area, she moved around but she couldn't see anyone, it was all white and empty.

"Liliana."called Lily

There was no response, Lily decided to patiently wait for her to appear.

Suddenly, a screen appears out of nowhere, there were 3 screens, the first screen shows Luca, Mina, Rose and that mysterious guy, the second screen shows Erica, Aron, a lady and a guy. The last screen seems blank.

Lily saw that Mina was quite far back from Luca, Rose and that mysterious guy. She smiled, Mina seems to be so infuriated! Somehow the mysterious guy doesn't seem that scary as before, in fact the more she observed, the more she realised how interesting his relationship is with Mina.

Lily saw that the mysterious guy was about to enter the next round, but unfortunately he met the snake and so he was behind Mina. She saw Mina adding salt to his wound.

But, when she observed the second screen, she found it quite saddening.

Erica's side

This round was the fighting round. They need to eliminate the zombies if they want to get to the next round

"What are you doing here Zerak?"asked Erica

That's right Erica had met Zerak before, she never expected to see him here.

Zerak ignored Erica's questioning and focus on fighting against those zombies.

Aron looked at Erica with a hint of guilt.

Erica just smiled.

Flashback of Aron,
I am the second prince of the Indigo Kingdom.

I met Erica very early. She is super cute and adorable, but I can't see her in that way, I can only see her as my little sister.

Erica is a quiet kid, she always follows me like a tail, I did not mind that she was chosen as my fiance. I had no problem with her.

I never really believed in love, but that all changed.

When I was 5 years old, I was swimming near the upper sea level, I saw a little girl, she seems to be older than me by 1-2 years. She was drowning in the sea. I went towards her and helped her.

It seems like she had already taken in too much sea water so I press her in her chest and stomach area to remove the water from her body. The water got out of her body, but she was still not awake. I remembered that humans would give CPR to the other human if they are not awake. So I started to give CPR to her.

When she woke up, she looked at me with a weird, curious look on her face. She had long black hair and curly eyelashes. Her eyes were dark brown. She was very beautiful.

My heart started to beat very rapidly.

"Where am I?"she asked

I also had no idea, where she was? I'm a mermaid, not a human. So I did not know the area. I just told her that even I don't know where she is.

"Hi! My name is Belle. What is your name?"she asked

I told her that I'm Aron.

We became good friends. I did not know that she was actually a daughter of a Duke in the Azure Kingdom. She was kind and understanding. She stayed in that island until some other humans came to rescue her.

I would always make some time to accompany her, but I felt quite lonely when I heard that she was about to leave, at that time I did not know that I had actually fallen in love with her.

A few years past by,

I could never forget about her and I always wondered if she still remembers me.

We met again, but this time she had someone by her side.

I finally realised that I am actually in love with her.

She looked even more attractive and mature than before, I felt like my heart was going to explode if I kept on staring at her.

I found out that she needs to find the indigo key, otherwise she will die. She said that she really needs it.

At that time, my father became sick and my brother disappeared.

I felt like something bad will happen if I don't find the key. So I had no choice but to capture Erica's family and force them to open the gate to the sacred land of mer-people.

Flashback end

Erica was feeling very upset. But she decided to face the reality. She knows that look on Aron's face, she has already seen it before in her previous life.

It seems like even in this life, she won't be able to capture his heart.