RATMML Finale

After the doctor left, Jungkook stared at his hyungs.
"Hyungs?" He said, grabbing all of their attentions. The youngest smiled, staring at Jin's eyes.
"About what you guys told me, you all love me?" Jungkook said softly. All of them blushed before nodding.
"Yes, Koo, we all love you" Jin said, staring at Jungkook's eyes.
"We'll, I love you all too" The youngest said, blushing.

"Well, it would be better if you become our boyfriend?" Yoongi said, smirking. Jungkook giggles before nodding.
"Then I'll be your boyfriend everybody" Jungkook said, smiling which showed his bunny teeth.

Jungkook got discharged after a week, his stitches were still there as its still healing. The others helped so he wouldn't have to move too much. They won't risk having Jungkook back at the hospital.

"Oh, let's go get food!" Jungkook exclaimed as he clapped his hands. The others laughed and nodded, Jin, who's driving, stopping at a fast food chain.

"Mhm... Delicious" Jungkook says as he ate his fries. All of them were home now, yes, this is where Jungkook will be living now. His parents, who are they? They're cancelled, and is now in jail for who knows how long.
"So, baby, your birthday is almost coming, what would you like to do?" Hoseok asks as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist, making sure not to hit his stitches.
"Mhm... I don't know, I haven't had a party before" The younger said, all of them stared at him with sadness but smiled.

"Well then, you'll be having your first birthday party!" Jimin exclaimed, kissing the youngest's cheek. Jungkook's eyes widened, squealing.
"Really?! Yey!" Jungkook exclaimed, bouncing on his seat.
"Hey, hey, hey, stop that, you might open your stitches" Jin says, stopping the younger and kissing the top of his head.

"I love you all"

"We love you too"