Chapter 12

Love Is Poison

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚

Kentrell Pov

Later on that night.......

I can't remember the last time I ever been so damn frustrated. We didn't mention to Montana what had happened a couple ours earlier at Mia house.

It was going to be brought to light anyway because thats our territory.

Who could be double dipping like that? Damn who shawty moving that shit for? That's not even her she a geek, she's nice, and dependable.

Then again that's why she became my best-friend. I rubbed my hands down my face.

"You okay Top." Montana was looking at me through the rearview mirror. I nodded but I really wasn't.

"I swear this nigga back here looking hard as fuck out this window."

I turn to look at Ben he had a smirk on his face.

"Smile nigga, cause if the shit flood the streets like we think it is NBA bout to take over."

"Fa sho, brutha."

Here I was in the car with my niggas bout to make one of the most important plays in my life and I got my mind on Mia..

Yaya been calling me none stop and texting since I got into it with her bitch ass daddy.

Then on top of that we bout to be late. That's no way to conduct business. I had to cuss they ass out just to leave the house when we did. Montana had came and scooped the whole crew up.

If this product did good we were bout to make this mane our new supplier. We going to to meet up with a old friend of Montana named Omar Brown. Montana trusted this nigga and I trusted Montana.

We actually got there on time and saw that everything was in place. We peeped out the scene and noticed two white cars and four niggas standing there.We get out the truck deep as fuck.

We made our way over to where they was at and Montana dapped it up with Omar.

All I knew about him came from Montana. Omar was around Montana age and his name did hold weight in the streets.

"So we here where it at?"

"Hold up lil youngeen you got the paper."

I put my right hand out showing that I had the bag of cash.

He took a step back and a person dressed in all black appeared to the right.

They had an bandanna around their face and everything got tense. Both sides pulled guns and I put my draco right in Omar face.

Montana put his hand up and Omar did the same.

"Y'all chill the fuck out. This my numba one drug runna."

I looked at this person dead in the eyes. I looked up and down and new immediately who the fuck it was.

What the fuck she doing here mane. I didn't say anything but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that realizes who the fuck that is.

We exchange duffle bags and I went back to my spot. The drug runna as Omar called her walked back and stood behind Omar.

3three and Omar dapped it up I nodded and we went back to the truck and sped off.

The ride was hype on the way back. We were discussing the future and the possibilities with this new connect.

With this new high quality dope we was ready to take over. We got back to the hood in no time. I was ready to crash out.

"Say Top. you coming over Ben."

"Nawl slime, I got some shit to handle."

"Yeah handle that mane and let me know who supplying that shit. Oh and I didn't know y'all was back on good terms."

He grinned, "You knew all this time and who told you."

"You know damn well KD can't keep shit secret."

I mugged the fuck out of KD ass. "Yo lil easybake oven looking ass."

I dapped it up with my crew and ran toward Mia house.

Okay y'all this is a short chapter but believe me things about to heat up. VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW OR JUST SPAM THE green hearts💚!! 🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚