Chapter 72

Suddenly all the zombies started to disappear.

"You are all qualified to go to the final round."said Liliana

Aron, Belle, Erica and Zerak began to disappear.

The third screen finally lit up! Lily saw that the second screen became blank.

She saw a huge gate in the third screen, the gate entrance had a sign, it wrote the forgotten palace.

Then a girl with silver hair and violet/purple eyes appears. Lily knows who she is, that is Liliana.

"Congratulations to the four of you! Now, you just have to answer my question correctly, the one with the best answer will be able to go beyond the gate and get the prize."said Liliana

Suddenly, Belle made a move, she immediately attacked Zerak.

Flashback of Belle
I was born in the slums, it was very difficult to survive as a woman, especially when I was so beautiful.

Those disgusting lustful eyes that stares at me, I hated it! I did not want to be born as a women, so I disguised myself as a boy, but my cover blown when I hit puberty.

I had been almost rape by a gang of males, I hated that feeling, that was when I met a lady.

"Girl, you have a beautiful body, why don't you work for us? Even though being a prostitute is not good, at least It will guarantee you that you will have to not worry about food and your safety."she said

I had already lose hope, and what she said doesn't seem like a bad offer, this world is too cruel, if I have to survive, then I guess this is the only way for me to live.

I began to learn the arts of seduction, I never knew that it was so easy to manipulate men. They were so stupid.

But in the end I died due to a plot by a man's wife, she couldn't stand to see her husband taking in another concubine or mistress. She had enough of it.

(Author, the reason why Rose(heroine) in the otome game: you're my love, had a harem or something like that is because she did have her previous life memories, she obviously was not born in earth, but some rural or ancient times. That life, she learnt to use men to survive, maybe that's why she could capture the targets. In this life, she is not transmigrated into Rose but instead Belle)

I lost my consciousness

I thought that was the end for me, but who knew that I would survive.

"Oh, I see that you have suffered, I shall give you another chance."said a warm gentle voice

The first thing, I saw when I woke up was a small child with shinny sparkling blue eyes looking at me with concern in his eyes.

He looked very cute and charming. He seems to be also somewhat timid. I found him quite likable.

I had actually transmigrated into a body of a 7 years old. Her name is also Belle, just like my name in my previous life, she looks exactly like me. She is the eldest daughter of Duke Walton.

Her father treats her like a chess piece, he doesn't care about her feelings. She can be discarded at any time. She found her life to be also tragic, but it wasn't as miserable as before. At least this time, she wasn't an orphan.

The time I spent with Aron was the most happiest moment in my life. I felt like I don't have to guard against him. I wished that no one will ever come to rescue me, but it seems like happy moments had to come to an end.

I had to go back to the Azure Kingdom.

One day, out of nowhere, a guy appears in front of me. He is super powerful! I felt chills down my spine, he threatened me that if I don't do as he said, then I will be killed.

Honestly, I did not really care, I refused, but then he threatened me with Aron, I honestly wanted to say I don't care, but when I remember his cute, adorable face, I realized that I do care for him.

He told me that I must help him get the blue key, I don't know what his motives are, but for Aron's sake I decided to follow his command. Anyways sooner or later, I had to walk that path, because my father would probably prefer me to be engaged with the crown prince of Azure Kingdom.

I did not know that it was that easy to make him like me, he was too easy! All men wants someone weaker and obedient type of partner.

They have huge ego and pride, they want to be MASCULINE and show that they are not a SIMP(Basically, someone who overvalues woman and put them in high place) . (🙂Author~Assumption! If you are a male reader, please don't be offended, 🤣this is Belle's perspective not mine. 😂I know I'm the one writing this, but you know.....cut me some slack. I know that not all men are same! This is probably a stereotype)

To be continue.........