A Master? The To Be Diciple!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting some readers but thank you so much! I will be sure to keep writing!

   Bakugou Pov:

I slam my hand on the new extras desk, she woke up and looked up to me. "Hm? What do you want?" she asks me and slowly got up and cracked her back. I look down at her and get even more angry. "How the hell did you best that bird, you extra?!" I ask, that's when she gave me a confused face and rested her head on her hand. "What do you mean by how? I just punched it." Her simple answer pissed me off, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST PUNCHED IT?! WHAT IS YOUR QUIRK THAT YOU CAN JUST PUNCH SOMETHING THAT POWERFUL AND KILL IT INSTANTLY!!" I slam my hand on her desk and she didn't flinch one bit which pissed me off even more! "Yeah what is your quirk? It's insane that you made it out of there unscathed!" I hear the Red Shark ask. A shadow covered her eyes. "You want to know what my quirk is?" We all gulped even Half n Half which DIDN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL! "It's simple really..." we all look at her as her goofy grin comes back on her face. "Cause I don't have one." She states and still sits there like an idiot. "WHAAAAAT?!" Everyone except the quiet nerds said.

Midoriya's Pov:

    "Y-you don't have a q-quirk?!" I ask while she was itching her cheek. "Nope... is it really that hard to believe?" Most of the class nods at her question as others ignore it. "Y-Yeah! It really is! Y-you beat a villain that was supposed t-to kill A-Almight!" I say while throwing up my hands. "It wasn't a villain it was a monster and I only fight monsters." Most of us look at her bewildered. "Plus he wasn't all that powerful. Master beat a giant that was bigger than a skyscraper," that's when she looked over at me and made a fish. "Plus it was with one punch too!" My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "Y-you've got to be kidding me! H-how did he get that strong?!" That's when Bakugou slammed his hand down on her desk again. "YEAH! HOW THE HELL DID HE GET THAT STRONG?!" He basically screams in her face. I sweat drop when I see her wipe her face. "I can't tell you that it's  a secret!" She says as she puts her finger to her plump lips. I blush softly while noticing that I was staring at her!

Y/N Pov:

I noticed that Broccoli was staring at me and looked at him back. His face got super red like redder than the crab-o-lot that Master was telling me about when he defeated him! "Uh... Broccoli you good?" Thats when he blushed even more and started to stammer over his words. "Y-Yeah! I-I'm f-fine! No n-need to worry Y-Y/N!" I just tilt my head softly and shrug. "If you say so dude." I yawn and lay my head back down on my desk and close my eyes, completely forgetting the angry spike ball that was still infront of me. That's till the bell rang, I of course being me groaned and slowly got up ready to go back home and sleep. I walked to the door where a lot of my new classmates stood still and whispering. I walked up to the front and saw a lot of people standing at our door. "Uh... can you please move? I need to go home and take another nap." I say while yawning. The purple haired boy looked down at me and then to the rest of the classmates. "Who are you? I don't remember you being at the testing." The drowsy eyed boy states, I just scratch my cheek. "Well, I just transferred here, I guess." His eyes widen at my statement and then go back to normal in like a second? I think. "So you must be good to be able to transfer after what happened right?" He asks as I try to get around him. "I guess... can I go home now? I have some napping and training to do today." I state as I look up to him. He sighs and then moves out of the way, "Fine but I want my answers New Girl." He states and I just shrug and wave while walking away. "Whatever dude."

Time Skip to the Apartment

I plop down on my bed and let out a sigh of relief, "Finally home!" I was about to get comfortable until a knock came upon my door. I peeked out the door and see that Todoroki was standing at my door with a paper in his hands. "Uh... what's up Todoroki?" I ask while opening up the door a bit more. Todoroki looked at me and had a tint of red on his cheeks. "You forgot your homework, Y/N..." he says while giving me my paper. I look blankly at the paper and sigh. "Damn... I really don't wanna do this but thanks anyway Multi eyes!" I say with a closed eye smile. When I looked back at him his face started to turn red almost like his hair. "Y-uhmph- Your welcome Y/N..." he clears his throat and says, while bowing deeply. "Uh... what's with the bowing?" I ask while slowly sweat dropping. "Y/N! Please let me train under you!" I look at him and get deja vu. "Uh... like a disciple? Yeah no thanks, sorry, I'm not looking for a disciple. Yet, if you are actually serious about this come here tomorrow then we'll talk I guess." I say as I shrug. Once he left I plopped myself on my bed, 'wow I'm turning into the baldie...' I think to myself while looking at my hand that's up in the air. I clutch my hand into a fist, 'This world isn't as eventful as my world.' I sigh and look out of the window. It's already dark out the cities lights are bright in the distance, I can see the skyscrapers shining their bright lights while looking down on the other buildings as if they couldn't compete. That's when I close my eyes drifting off to sleep leaving today's problems to tomorrow's me...